Doctor Pig Lab attack!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Doctor Pig Lab attack!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • ezeromark
    @ezeromark

Has anyone been able to get any S or SS items for Matilda from the lab chests?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

So far, I have found the following items in the chests. I have cleared and found all the chest for every level up to and including 12.

Wood Chest
    1500 Coins
    50 GG Tokens
    1 Ship Energy
    A Level Equipment (Archer Hat or Fire Extinguisher)

Silver Chest
    5000 Coins
    3 Ship Energy
    S Level Equipment (Imperial Helmet for Red, Silk Turban and Bazooka for Chuck, Cork Gun + and Pirate Hat for Bomb)

Gold Chest
    SS Level Equipment (Ice Pig Figurine for Chuck, Cupid Pig Figurine for Blues, Tie for Bomb)
    5 Gems

Edit:
    In Level 13 and the chest after it, I picked up Blues S weapon Seahorse and Stella S weapon Pin Wheel.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

Has anyone rescued the “guinea pig” yet? If so, what does he do?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@jdweagle1 I’m pretty sure that there will be a topic when someone does, at least if I do I will make one.

I’m still stuck to lvl 17 and I’m getting all the gold chest I’m missing because I can’t pass lvl 17 with my actual items. I’m assuming 18-19-20 won’t be easier.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I replayed floor 1 to try to get the treasure multiple times and didn’t get any. How does this work? And if I play any level, lower levels will lock down (timer-based lock) once I finish playing the level (fail, abort or complete). Finished level 4 with three stars. It’s really hard against Dr. Pig (his sabotage gives you 4 stone panels at a time), but he has lower health than defence. When I battled him, he had 300 defence, but once I broke through, I almost immediately got him down to 2 digits of health.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@freckledpig147 wait to see lvl15+…

For the reward. When you look at a lvl you have multiple icon. Like no “name of the bird”. And gold silver etc chest. If the chest have a check mark it means you found it.

I think.the chest.reward are tge same for everyone.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@troisdsmax Lvl 1 still has two wooden chests for me, and there are no checkmarks. The only other icon I recall is Red in Angry mode. Same goes with the other chests.

TomT
    @tomt

So, most of items from the chests are also available in the slot?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Level 14 has S Hat for Matilda (pretty wig) and SS Hat for Red (Saiyuki Hat). Time to start Level 15.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I completed all 20 floors (all floors minus Floor 20 are 3-starred). However, the guinea pig can’t be rescued yet. It seems you’ll be able to rescue him after more floors are added.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@mighty-red-1 ahhhhhh so pissing off

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I’m on 19lvl and cant defeat all becouse i dont get lot of chest:/
    In 5lvl played more than 10times(always win) to get gold:/
    And have this problem everywhere.
    I have on 19lvl and got only 2 gold:/
    Hate it

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@mighty-red-1 If you 3 stars the lvl20 maybe, but since there are cloud between lvl20 and the pig, I also assume it will be for later.

Still haven’t beat lvl17, getting all the chest from other lvl now, all completed till lvl14.

Maybe with the gold chest from 15 and 16 I’ll have a better shot.

King Bird
    @frankazi1234

I’m on floor 13 and defeating chief pig is REALLY BUT REALLY HARD, HE TAKES DOWN ALL OF MY BIRDS. In my opinion he needs to be nerfed, and I sabotage him a lot too,

Saren
    @saren

King Pig on flour 20 have 2000+ life, just saying

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@saren king on 20lvl have +/- 2400 life

matiasbv
    @matiasbv

I’m stuck on level 16 and you’re saying that the boss in lvl 20 its 2400 hp??
    I haven`t got any gold chest, only wooden and silver chest, after what I read here,
    I think I must start visiting older levels for items.
    any tactiqe?

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

I found the first 10 or so levels really boring, just spamming with my Matilda. After 14 or so, it becomes more interesting.

@saren
    @pees2te
    A strategy for King Pig is:
    Use either the Blues or Red (whichever is more powerful). Both of these birds subtract health. Each sabotage will take off 10%. With King Pig, if you have a good run, you can take off 800+ health even before attacking.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

Does anyone know what the gold chest in level 10 and 15 give?

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

@ezeromark level 10 1st gold chest give 5 gems. Here’s a trick when you lose:
    End of 30 seconds, see pig’s stats. If better than you, just close the app. Won’t count as a loss:).

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

For Level 15 I received Stella S Devil Hat from a Silver Chest and Matilda’s SS Kabuki Makeup from a Gold Chest.

I got nothing special from Level 16.

Time to work on getting the chests from Level 17.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

If anyone got any items for the Blues, other than the Cupid Pig Figurine (SS rank accessory), can you tell me which floors gave them? I need some anti-King Pig items for the Blues if I am to 3-star Floor 20.

Anonymous

Is it all rng as far as when each type of chrct becomes available in a floor? Really not much info out.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

After getting the Seahorse (S rank anti-King Pig weapon) from Floor 13 for my Blues, they became strong enough to defeat King Pig in Floor 20 on their own (the other two items were the Ice Cream Hat and the Cupid Pig Figurine). Although I did only 2 sabotages, which reduced King Pig’s health by 20%, the Blues finished with over 1500 attack and over 1000 defense. The battle ended with King Pig beaten and the Blues having a little over 200 health left. That was enough to get a 3-star score. :)

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

Does anyone know if level 10 has 2 gold chests? I believe I have gotten the gold chest there for 5 gems but it still shows a gold chest available (it’s not checked yet)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Doctor Pig Lab attack!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.