Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 107 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Yep they sure do. So unless there’s something new I’ll not be wasting time on completing any event nodes just to hand tokens back as I’ve done before.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

The incendiary accessory for Bumblebee should be worth it and cheap. The clip sizes for both of them would moderately help. They are horrible to use, especially with the nerf in the last two updates. They don’t know how to balance the bots at all. Soundwave is a beast but Bumblebees shoot spitballs. Sunstorm is underpowered too. Heatwave and Sentinel Prime are walking ducks for missles now more than ever.

otter
    @otter

Great………. Another boring comp……..2 yrs. And still waiting for more of the map to open…… I think I will stick with Pokémon Go until Rovio starts to listen to the long term dedicated players…….

Raizir
    @raizir

@otter

Thts it… Im gonna get some answers…

Im submitting a support ticket asking about the rest of the map!

Raizir
    @raizir

And… Sent!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@otter I’ve tried Pokemon Go and just don’t check it enough when I’m near places to play. I’m frustrated with the lack of new content as well. I don’t consider new bots or nonstop events new content. On my iPad, I play Disney Magic Kingdoms and I don’t mind paying money here or there because they are always adding new areas, quests and characters that I love. Sky force is free and addictive. Rovio games are just a pain. Their Pop game gets frustrating and I hate their match game because of the horrible balance unless you shell out a lot of money. I know micro transactions are here to stay no matter where you play your games. For the most part, I think console game extra content is generally worth the extra money and unnecessary unless you feel it’s a good value. Rovio just pushes too far with little content.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir good luck awaiting for an answer!

Raxor
    @mndc

Well, the event has started, Epic Optimus and his accessories can be obtained.

You’ll need a total of 3800 tokens just for the Bumblebee Accessories.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Four days only. Maximum 6,200 tokens.

Raizir
    @raizir

Like always…

Unicron and boss pig are still a threat.

Raizir
    @raizir

I have a question for everyone, should i try going for EPIC OPTIMUS, or should i just go for the accessories?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir go standar for EPIC OPTIMUS

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Did the tokens carry over for this one? I can’t tell if the tokens I have were carried over or just won from recent quests.

Raizir
    @raizir

@elpapam
    Probably should’ve mentioned I only have 42 GEMS

Raizir
    @raizir

@soundwave

It doesn’t look like they carried over.

sheepybach
    @paul13

No my tokens did not carry over or the 1’s from the daily tasks ggggrrr
    So no new addon’s for Ep Prime, the same for yellow bumblebee yellow and black B/Bee.
    To make matter waste you can only use 1 and 2 at the time and not all addon’s together like the early events
    I’m lucky as only need 1700 tokens and I’ll be done.

Phillips
    @phillips

Well I’m going away this weekend and I’m going to enjoy it which means I won’t be playing the game at all. I don’t have Epic and unless he is really cheap I won’t win enough tokens to obtain him. As yet I haven’t spent a cent on this game and don’t intend to start now so I will probably only be getting accessories for the Bumblee’s

Raizir
    @raizir

@Philips

He is 5000 Tokens

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 what i told in an another thread that i don’t believe to let carry on the left tokens from previous events, one more time of what i have said became truth.

@raizir
    hm can you make mire gems via missions or the lab?

Geli
    @geli

Rescue Bots with a 100% bonus in the first hour! Not a lot of high value targets, but a very reachable 100 token level. 4400 needed for 90 tokens.

Edit in: 5000 needed for 100 tokens! The fight in my group will be for the bonus tokens for 1-3 place finishes.

jasebree
    @jasebree

So Unicron is back again, and if you just happen to kill him in the first 2 hours, you could pull over 5000 points!!! (assuming the full 100% bonus for TFs and Energonicon)

Screenshot_2016-09-08-20-47-51.png

Phillips
    @phillips

@jasebree good news for getting the 550 bad news if your also trying to get 1st place.

jasebree
    @jasebree

@phillips yup, I imagine the now second place on my board had a few choice words when I shot up by 5000 points just before the end of the 100% bonus period.

Geli
    @geli

So I’m at 6100 thus far and have 570 tokens. My current daily challenge does not have tokens as a reward. Those extra 20 tokens must be from the previous daily challenge and were credited to this Bumblebee event.

Just had Unicron with Starscream and EStarscream. Did not defeat it but did not get wiped out either.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Is Unicron showing up often or rarely like in the Valkyrie challenge?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.