Friends requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,390 total)
  • Replies
  • Tamara
    @tamaraica

Need some friends :) feel free to add me!

WelshDog
    @welshdog

only level 17 Facebook friendly need mate’s for help

Pinkenstein
    @pinkenstein

Hello
    Facebook friendly daily player L21 seeking people to swap friendship essence and gate opening etc etc.
    Totally new to this forum and this playing so no idea at all what the GameCentre name is??? do I have one??? (grateful for an explanation) PM me for FB name, since that’s how they want to do that here.

Dan
    @dan2512

FB Friendly. Info is in profile. Please please add me :)

greatleo
    @greatleo

@pinkenstein I’ve sent you a friend request. Once you accept it I can send you a private message for FB info.

dotcam
    @dotcam

Hey guys. Need some friends for dungeons, friendship essence etc. Don’t know about any game center or rovio account names or whether they can be used for angry epic.

Anyway my username on this forum is dotcam. I’m also Facebook friendly so pm me I’d you want.

DPickholtz
    @dpickholtz

DPickholtz, FB, Rovi, anyhting. thanks

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — Can’t find a lot of you on FB. Do you have any idea how many people there are on FB with the same name, even if it is somewhat unusual, even Michael Camalleri? (Too bad it’s not a double “m”.) Please either check that others can find you from info you give about FB, or send me friends request on ABN.
    Been adding a few more friends in hope that golden pig bar will fill up faster. Level 29, 1 master Paladin, sweet set, one other useful set item (some too old to be useful).

dotcam
    @dotcam

Sorry you’re right. I updated my profile so you can access my Fb page from there. Fb friendly. Still lvl 17 need some help

angry.player
    @angry-player-2

I want to make some friends to unlock the friendship gates, but i read that a game center username needs to be post here.
    Kind of noob but what is the game center?
    ps. level 29, all avalaible birds elite class, no bird in master class.
    thunderbird, bard, sea dog, skulkers not available at this time

spooky
    @restinpunishmen

Facebook friendly.
    Please add me as a friend.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angry-player-2 — Only a facebook account works for friends in AB Epic. Either post your facebook name and/or link in your profile, or send AB Nest friends requests to people you hope to become friends with. (This forum is a good list.) Make sure your facebook info is complete enough so people can actually find you without having to guess which of 100 accounts you are.
    FYI — GameCenter is for IOS only. If you are on IOS it will be on your device.
    Check out the Message to Newbies in the All Things Nest Forum. BTW — Welcome to the Nest. Hope you stick around and play some of the other AB games.

Pinkenstein
    @pinkenstein

Thanks mate! I sent you a friend request to Regater Leo. I’m Pinken Stein ;-)

Pinkenstein
    @pinkenstein

Facebook info now in profile so feel free to add me. Still playing daily, heartily sick of sending friendship essence to those who request it and getting nowt back.

Bear
    @beargibbs

Feel free to add me, Lvl 18 in Cave 2.
    https://www.facebook.com/100005747416102

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Anyone know who Matilda Moony on FB is?

sfreds
    @sfreds

have enough people already :)
    good luck everyone else

Hntrsglncrlz
    @hntrsglncrlz

Level 17 (almost 18) in first cave. Facebook friendly, see profile for link. Daily player, I reply to Friendship Essence requests :)

owen108
    @owen108

Level 29, finished Cave 7. Will accept any requests, new or old :)

http://www.facebook.com/oscar.tombs.1

midst
    @midst92

add me: midst92

I’m daily active

NyaBarclay
    @barclay

I would like to be able to open friendship gates, but I do not have FB (nor do I want a FB account). My Google play screen name is Reginald Barclay.

TY :)

fredolean
    @fredolean

NyaBarclay you do need FB friends to open gates and to run dungeons,and fights in caves.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,390 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.