Game Crashes W/FB Friend

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game Crashes W/FB Friend

• Sorry if this should be posted elsewhere.

Whenever I play the level that gives you extra coins, sorry I don’t know what it is called, the game ends up getting very lagy, sometimes to the point of crashing.

It starts as soon as I call in a friends bird for assistance. usually the game stops completely,then after about 30 seconds it starts up again. I am able to progress through the level until I call in my friends bird again. It Stalls again, then will crash.

Anyone else running into this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • jman
    @jman

“Anyone else running into this?”

Yes, but not the same.

Only crashes on gold dome level when using emp stunner and once when walking mortar tower blew up. I don’t have any lag before it just straight shuts down. Never have crashed from calling in a friend, although game play slows when buddy first lands and then it’s right back to normal.

How many apps do you have running in the background? I try to shut everything down in app manager, log out of FB etc before playing so game won’t crash.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

The Gold Dome is the level I meant. I did not pay attention to the characters I was using, or how many apps were open at the time. Next time I will check though.

My game play stops when I call in a friend, then will eventually start up again. 2 out of 3 times I played the dome it ended up crashing towards the end of the level after calling in a friend. Frustrating, to say the least.

jman
    @jman

Before the last couple of updates I had this type of problem and it would crash a lot. I resorted to putting it in airplane mode and then turning on wifi and go to app manager and close all active apps. It was ridiculous but it worked for me at the time.

It would crash on phone call, email or news alert/weather hazard. Also would crash when too much is happening on the screen like flaming lava rock explosions and emp at same time. I think they’re fix for this was to allow the game to slow down so as not to overwork your processor hence the lagging you have.

Long story short, free up processor and will be less laggy.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I appreciate the feedback. I will try closing everything before I play.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game Crashes W/FB Friend

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.