Game Saves for Android

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Game Saves for Android

• Does anybody know where the saved files are in the phone? I want to transfer my progress to another phone. I know for iOS, the files are in the Documents folder.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I’m pretty sure they’re in the .lua files like all angry birds games

TomT
    @tomt

@corporalpig Oh right, found it. Thank you.

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

That was not my query, but I cannot find the game folder. Can someone tell me exactly where it is?

TomT
    @tomt

@eggstealer You need root access. I think I found it under data/android/data

I use Samsung Note2

But it’s not working though. I copy the whole Angry Birds folder to another phone, but it does not overwrite the progress on the other phone.

iOS is much easier. Just use iFunBox to find the Documents folder, and you can copy and make backup and replace or overwrite.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

If your game is linked to Facebook, you can’t copy it via files on your phone. Just login to Facebook on the other device.

If your game is not Facebook linked, just use Helium. work greats. Well at least it did for me.

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax Oh, maybe that’s why it’s not working, my game IS linked to my Facebook.

So, I don’t need to be on Facebook? I can just use Helium to get the saved files?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@tomt you can’t, the only way to transfer your data to the other device is by login to Facebook.

If you log out of Facebook your game will start from the tutorial again, because your save game has been transferred on Facebook.

SO the only way to get access to that particular save game is to be logged on Facebook.

I don’t get why you wouldn’t just login to Facebook on the other device. Except if you are trying the modified APK of the game and want your save game. But if you want to try that. DON’T!!

Your Facebook account will be banned from ABF and you will loose all your progress.

With Helium you can’t transfer a save game that is saved on Facebook. Only if the save game is local (never been connected to Facebook)

Hope that helps.

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax Nah, there are better ways to mod apk files. I just want the freedom to store saved progress my way. I’m used to using iFunBox to backup all my games’ progress on iOS.

When you log out of Facebook, your game sets back to tutorial, but if you log on Facebook, you’ll start from tutorial, too.

I was playing the guest account for few weeks, then when I signed in to my Facebook account, everything went back to tutorial stage. I had to give my userID to Rovio for them to transfer my progress from my guest account to my Facebook account.

From what they told me, you have to sign in to your Facebook when you first start tutorial. If you wait until after tutorial to sign in, you will be set back to tutorial stage.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@tomt If you played on a guest account, but wanted to link your game to a Facebook account so you could play from where you left off on another device, is it possible to have Rovio transfer your progress to the FB account?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Game Saves for Android

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.