gem pass bug

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum gem pass bug

• Hi everyone!

So I bought the gem pass yesterday and today, it keeps saying it’s time to collect the gems for today. I keep clicking the collect button and I get the 50 gems every time I click it.

Is this happening to you too?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi @coolbug.
    No it doesn’t happen for me.

I hope this bug makes you a multi millionaire in Sparks haha :) Can you go clicky-happy on the collect button more than 2 times?

What happens is, if you buy the 7 day gem pass, the countdown timer starts and you have xxx hours and minutes where you can immediately collect 50 gems when you click.
    This xxx is the time left before midnight in your time zone.
    I.e. You bought the gem pass at 11pm then you have 1 hour to click and collect your first 1 of 7 gems.

Once midnight comes, you will have 24 hours to click and collect your gem pass number 2 of 7 if you click collect.

Next day at 11pm you will have another 24 hours to collect gem number 3 of 7.

And so on….

Is that what’s happening for you, @coolbug?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@armourbender Not really. What’s happening to me is i’m getting to click the collect button like every 2 hours with is getting to be very useful because when I got the gem pass, I had about 1200 gems and now, I have over 1750 gems.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Wowsers you are getting, as Rovio / Exient says, “our best deal yet”

Are you using Android? Because it doesn’t happen for me unfortunately on iPad3 iOS9.

Make the most of it, @coolbug!
    All the best! :)

coolbug
    @coolbug

@armourbender I use a samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum gem pass bug

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.