Get a grip, people

I have been coming to this site for a while now, mostly to figure out how to get three stars in every level of the older versions of the games. I have pretty much abandoned those versions for Angry Birds 2, though I do occasionally sign in to get daily rewards and play once in a while. I found this forum towards the end of March when the update caused the game to crash when logging in. The issue got fixed. Now we have the daily challenges. Some people like to throw credentials around, so here are mine. All birds at a high level five, about to enter level 526, beat the two daily challenges, 54 stars, currently 1st in the arena with a solid lead. Does any of that matter? Stop complaining. Stop whining. The game is fun. Frustrating at times but that is a learning curve. I am old school, where games had a learning curve and were not easy to beat. I didn't like games that were easy and a person could win right out of the box. Working and learning makes it more enjoyable in the end. Learn it, play it, enjoy the challenge. Spend money if you are impatient, or just have patience and determination to get through the levels. Stop the whining. If it crashes then there is a legitimate complaint. Work with Rovio on that and Rovio will work with us.
Exit mobile version