Going Offline

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Going Offline

• So, I was playing the Arena with a 10-win streak, in the middle of a battle, and I mysteriously go offline (not that uncommon, especially – but not solely – on wi-if). At the end of the battle, I win, but I only got 10 points because I was offline. I’m mad, but mostly used to it. But then today, I go on to my next fight to find out that I also lost my bonuses on my weapon and hat for the win streak! Wtf?! Then why even acknowledge that I have a win streak at all? You’ve taken everything from me!

And, most of all, why couldn’t you ping the network more than once during my fight to see that I’m not still offline to verify that it wasn’t intentional? I understand why you do this considering all the cheaters, but now you’ve completely screwed me over?! Pinging takes virtually no resources and still accomplishes what you mean to do. Come on, Rovio!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Derf
    @fred-geske

And just now I “went offline” during a regular fight on cellular. I’m thinking that this is even on Rovio’s servers. It happens too often. They need a better system to determine if a user has actually went offline.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The reason you lose your streak when going offline playing in the arena is to prevent people from abusing the offline glitch to get easy win streaks in the arena.

Derf
    @fred-geske

I understand that, and it’s the only reason I’m remotely accepting of the fact that I didn’t get paid out the points that I should’ve. But then, to add in that I lose my streak bonus on my weapons too and additional future point bonuses on wins that didn’t go offline, I’m being hosed. That’s why I say that they have to find a better way of determining these cheaters, proving more accurately if the user intended to go offline. They can still dock you, but if it appears that you only temporarily lost the connection, don’t strip the user of legit future bonuses and points!

VernaMarye
    @verna-m-smith

I am fairly new to AB Fight, and I am having a hard time figuring out a lot of things. The situation with going “offline”has me thoroughly confused. Can a player turn themselves on and offline, if not, who does it? Also, is there a tutorial that I can go to, where I can practice playing the fights to get more points?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Going Offline

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.