Got stuck after getting Soundwave

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Got stuck after getting Soundwave

• Hello Community,

i have a very frustrating problem. I installed ABT on release day and played it since I got Soundwave. After that it did not go on. I was stuck on the beach. There where always the same 6/7 levels to play.
    After a while there was the first update and I thought it would help me out. But it did not work eather.
    So I de-installed the game, waited for the next update and than I installed it again. But the problem was the same – after getting Soundwave there were no new levels coming.
    I thought it might be that my Transformers are to lame and I have to level them up, so I played the same levels day by day for weeks. My Transformers have risen to level 15 and more, but nothing changed…
    I de-installed it again because I thought that was the whole game and that it was boring. But last week a friend of mine showed me his ABT game (he played it until two weeks for a hour per day), and he had a dozen of characters and a whole island to play.
    I was full of hope that eventually a new update made that possible and installed the game again, and since yesterday I am stuck again on that §&%$§ beach after getting Soundwave!!!
    I am so angry about this bug!
    Why does ABT not work on my cell?
    I’m using a Sony Xperia L 4,3” model C2105 with Android 4.2.2 and I downloaded ATB from Google Playstore.
    Please help me, it’s so frustrating that I can’t go on playing this really funny game…
    Thank you.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

10 is the highest possible level for any of the transformers.

What is your current rank? Successive characters unlock only after you achieve a certain rank.

Emby Winner
    @daspaga

Ok, last time I was on Level 22, the charakter’s Levels were 9 with Chuck and Soundwave and 8 with Optimus… I don’t think the problem is solved to any level, I think it’s Kind of a bug…

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

If your Rank is 22 and you have 3 characters at level 8/9, something is definitely wrong. The Rank is just the sum of the levels of your characters.

At Rank 22 you ought to have unleashed more characters. Here is a post on when characters are supposed to unlock:

Levels and Upgrades List

Have you contacted Rovio for help?

Emby Winner
    @daspaga

No, I have not… I thought that is a well known bug that other players have too… I installed the game again yesterday and the problem happened again. That makes me going crazy…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@daspaga Have you tried tapping around the edges of the cloud? Maybe the “Explore” text is just not showing up for some reason.

Emby Winner
    @daspaga

Yes, I tapped around for more than 10 minutes over the whole cloud, but nothing happened. This must be a major bug…
    Does no one else expect me have this problem? That scares me a little… ;)

h82loze
    @h82loze

Try taking a screenshot and posting it so we can see what you are talking about. It’ll make it easier for us to try to help you.

Emby Winner
    @daspaga

OK, but I don’t know how to make a screenshot from my cellphone display… Is there any app or something to do that?

h82loze
    @h82loze

@daspaga To take a screenshot all you have to do is hold down the “volume down” button and the “power” button for a few seconds.

Emby Winner
    @daspaga

Here is an actual image (I re-installed the game last week with having the same problem since before): Point of no return

BirdtheWord
    @qazex

yeah! i got the same problem IDK what was going on. I just contacted the Rovia support to see if they could help me. If the problem still persists u should contact them too. man this is annoying

mck
    @mckwxp

It seems you’re not playing the English version of the game, as shown in the rank. What country are you in? Maybe Rovio didn’t do an update for non-English versions for ABT.

Emby Winner
    @daspaga

Hey, nice to see that I am not the only one ;)
    I wrote to Rovio support today and hope they will offer me a solution to my problem…

I’m playing the german version of the game, but my friends are playing the same version too, and they use Sony Xperia tablets and Sony Xperia cell phones like me too. And there it is still working.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Hello
    The problem you have is because the game is downloading more assets than the install package. We have to keep the install package below 100Mb but the game is larger than that. So, once the game installs it downloads the rest of the game in the background. The problem might be that your internet is too slow to get all the assets in the background before you have reached the point of the game after Soundwave’s event.
    Have you ever played a level where you have the opportunity to call in a friend to help you? If not, it’s because you don’t all the assets so the game won’t let you.
    Unfortunately it’s all hidden to be nice and clean, so there’s no way to know if it’s done or not. But if you can find a super fast internet you should be okay.
    Hope that helps!

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Other tricks to try:
    Tap on the Jenga icon. You don’t have to buy it, but you’ll be told if you don’t have all the assets yet.
    Turn your WiFi off and then on again. Always helps :)
    Hope that helps!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Got stuck after getting Soundwave

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.