Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Home Forums The Bloated Pig Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Replies
  • Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Hang on, Michigan you say. You might be one of the very very rare people in the US whose vote might make a difference. ‘Nuff said on the subject,

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

BunnyBunny reporting in

I’m now a Taylor Swift, as well as Catsbirds fan. Well said!

Achieved two goals today: got up the stairs, unaided, and got proper shoes on, well, trainers, as opposed to flip flops

Have had a couple of trips to the pub, for a small glass of wine.

As the Physio said, “You need a goal, mine would be a pint”

catsnbirds
    @catsnbirds

Hey Dan, I don’t think we quite reach the exact opposite status. A non-pet person would be closer…

BunnyBunny, I think your Physio is giving very helpful advice. And congratulations on making it up stairs unaided. Rehab is not fun.

Brian N
    @briann

We seem to be moving along at a snail’s pace or maybe a bunnybunmybunny’s pace.Seeing as the op hasn’t given you a soh bypass this is for you.x

Brian N
    @briann

Now that’s what I call cricket!

Brian N
    @briann

Visiting my old mum who now lives with my sister in Annfield Plain so we have WiFi !I shall be engaging in drivelly chitchat with you all so consider yourselves blessed.

Brian N
    @briann

Noticed on driving through the (small) town how many huge fat women abounded.Went for fish n chimps for us tea and understood why.Humungous portions,Moby Dick with a side order of half of McCains total output.Bloated pig.

Brian N
    @briann

My mum has finally decided to go for a new hip op(I think she wants Roots Manuva to do it)She’s been putting it off for years but is really struggling to move around now.Old age is such a b’stard.

Brian N
    @briann

Hey Bunny when was the last time you had a ‘small’ glass of wine?When you were 10?

Brian N
    @briann

So Dan has America finally discovered how insane Donald Rump is?Are his best days Behind him?Does he know his Arse from his elbow?Is this a Bum steer?Has he hit the Bottom?

The ghost of Paul Octopus says “Don’t rule that slippery Arsehole out just yet.”

Brian N
    @briann

Just wondering about the width of Livingstone’s bat.

Brian N
    @briann

Talking to myself again…it’s just like the old place.

Brian N
    @briann

Right you’ve asked for it.

Brian N
    @briann

Beautiful melodies, great lyrics including the line ‘tarred and feathered genii’What more could you want in a pop song?

catsnbirds
    @catsnbirds

And I don’t wanta wanta listen to that pop song again.

But great work on the rump – behind – arse – bum – bottom compilation.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

TV tonight: cricket, Strictly and Last night of the Proms!

Ian is obviously bored, but keeping us entertained

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Interested to try “Fish and Chimps”

Brian N
    @briann

It’s a local delicacy.

Come on Ian wake up and entertain us!

You guys like a bit of UC…

Brian N
    @briann

Me bored?Not at all ,watching repeats of Fools and Horses at 200 decibels is what I was born for.

And you can get mushy bees to go with yer fish n chimps.

Brian N
    @briann

Oh Blimey my mum has just decided to steep her feet in full view.There’s nothing quite like it in all fauna.Imagine a Hobbit’s foot after being attacked with a meat tenderiser.Can’t be unseen.

Brian N
    @briann

Since it’s just me for a change I think I’ll indulge myself on the JB.Relax all no Fall or EE.

Brian N
    @briann

There’s no element of surprise with videos now is there?We all feeling homesick?

Brian N
    @briann

If you thought that was old school…

Brian N
    @briann

Man I can’t shake off the sight of mum’s bunions.Isn’t it onions that are supposed to be layered?Shall have nightmares…

Brian N
    @briann

Community Chat is a bit of a misnomer we should call it Brian’s Monologue.Or ‘We ain’t no chatty buggers’

Home Forums The Bloated Pig Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.