Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Home Forums The Bloated Pig Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 236 total)
  • Replies
  • Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Finally…a post about Angry Birds. Yesterday’s Challenge (Bad Piggies 21-2) was a toughie, nobody got near a pup (at least not by my bedtime) but at least I did in the end manage to eke out about 600 more points. The result was that asher and I are now exactly tied in first place for the Bad Piggies Episode. But I get listed as being second, presumably on alphabetical order. Since I have no Classics advantage in this episode, I’m pretty pleased with this. BTW, @brianN is third in Bad Piggies, the only episode that I think he has ever taken half seriously in ABO. I’m sure he is capable of making this a three-way tie but that’s not supposed to be a challenge.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Mr Roadkill was Arthur Boyt a.k.a. The Man Who Eats Badgers.  I guess the most appropriate way to have gone would have have been either to be run over or trampled to death by angry hedgehogs. You must get his cookbook.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Spoiled for choice on D. Can’t believe this is over 50 years old.  4 songs in, 4 different albums. There are no bad songs.

Brian N
    @briann

Evening all it’s your resident Fall guy.Only two left my friends so feel free to tear up.

Haven’t got a clue as to what this is about other than Mark seems to be in Town Cryer mode.Just know I like it.

Y is for Yes O Yes

Brian N
    @briann

Well after a creditable draw in the T20’s it looks like men against boys in the the ODI’s.Think we’re into McGrath 5-0 territory there.Understand the need to rest senior players and blood new ones but not against Australia surely?

Injuries may have played a part but I’m sure Archer isn’t injured and if we want to see him play test cricket again 10 overs in an ODI would be an ideal step up.

Carse Potts and Stone v Starc Hazlewood and Zampa is not an even contest.

Brian N
    @briann

Hey Dan has George Graham taken the helm at Arsenal again?1-0(or 0-0) to The Arsenal is once again a popular refrain.Very pragmatic and only Man City stand in their way although their toughest task this season is beating the Premier League’s FFP charges.If it comes down to who have the most expensive lawyers City will win.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

I’m coming over all OJ Simpson here.  The two things you needed to know were (a) he did it and (b) he was going to get away with it.  Same applies to City.

Brian N
    @briann

Maybe if City decide to go in for armed robbery and kidnapping they might get done.

Brian N
    @briann

Z is for Zagreb.

Good luck finding 26 alphabetical tunes Mr S.Dan

Brian N
    @briann

Don’t worry my birdy friends I shall continue to regale you with Fall songs in the future.So many classics missed out:Mountain Energei ,How I wrote Elastic Man etc

So what’s next? A-Z of EE ?

ixan57
    @ixan57

So this is where you lot are hanging out, scoundrels. Thought the BP was finished. Thanks to @BrianN for mentioning me. Got here mate, your a good guy no matter what they say about you.

Brian N
    @briann

Dang it he found us guys,we’ll have to find somewhere else to hide now…er I mean hi @ixan57 how’s it going?

Brian N
    @briann

Heartbreaker at the end Dan that was so nearly the perfect defensive masterclass.What about Trossard though?What a buffoon.He saw his team mate Rice sent off for kicking the ball away a couple of weeks ago then he does exactly the same thing?!Arteta was just as ridiculous standing on the touchline waving his arms around like a rhythmic gymnast as if it was some kind of conspiracy then hugging Trossard as he left the pitch.Brian Clough would’ve kicked him up the arse on his way to the tunnel.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Probably fair result. Ref had poor game.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

E day. This is very creepy.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

I detected some almost singing on Victoria.

Brian N
    @briann

Yeah he let the side down there-maybe he was trying to sound like Ray Davies.

Brian N
    @briann

Well my steps finally expired today though I’m surprised they lasted so long as they’ve been in intensive care since the turn of the year . Stress fracture of the bottom rung, finally put my foot through it this morning.Who ate all the pies?

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Bottom rung, eh? Supposing you had used it the other way up? Guess I wouldn’t be writing this.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Missed F yesterday. On the road. Think this is the only option.

Brian N
    @briann

Ever tried using steps upside down?

Anyway what about The Fez?

Brian N
    @briann

See you’ve been messing about with the type face.Very bold.

ixan57
    @ixan57

@BrianN it’s tough at the top, broke at the bottom. 

Brian N
    @briann

You may have noticed I do the daftest things on a semi-regular basis.I think I topped myself today…er poor choice of words it wasn’t that bad and this isn’t a post from the afterlife…

I’m digressing so anyway I got out of the car after lunch to put my scrim pouch on meanwhile taking my phone out of my back pocket and putting it on the car roof.Two miles later I realised I’d forgotten to put it back in my pouch.Quick retracing of steps revealed nothing on the road so had a look round the lunch area and nothing.

Naught else to do but carry on working so back up the road and there it was in the middle of the road,must’ve missed it first time.Went to get it and some b’stard had driven over it.Totally ruined.Was though able to retrieve the sim card and use it in an old phone when I got home.Bugger!

And before you start thumbing through Bob’s joke book @ixan57  ,yes it was a Motorola.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

We had The Fez before. Anyway,  you said that was T. Moving onto G.

Home Forums The Bloated Pig Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.