Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Home Forums The Bloated Pig Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 234 total)
  • Replies
  • Brian N
    @briann

Well if that was T we’re still waiting for C.

Brian N
    @briann

Hey Bunny how r u today?Finally finishing Seasons and onto Bonus level episode where you hold the World Champonship undisputed title.You must’ve had a real slugfest with Pellystar.Anyways you’ll be keeping your title.Stayed with you on WW & HH but you went ballistic on Abra-ca-Bacon.Well done you!

Brian N
    @briann

You missed the tallyscreen @desperate-dan?How could that possibly of happened?

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Possibly have happened?

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Finally G

Brian N
    @briann

One of my customers was telling me of his exploits as a younger man poaching from various lairds.One time he said all his fellow reprobates got caught and he was the only who got away.He dove into the loch and stayed there for hours with his gun held above the water.He got to his car and as he was driving home he was stopped by the police who said they’d been looking for poachers.Speak to the gamekeeper he saidI don’t know anything about that.

Probably a story that gets taller with each telling but if you put him in a lineup with six others and said pick out the poacher you’d pick him.Sadly he’s old and clapped out now,reckon the only thing he poaches now is eggs.

Funnily enough when I saw him he was coming down the track to the adjoing farm carrying a bag full of tatties.”Just been helping myself to the farmer’s stash.Heh heh.”People never really change do they?

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

I used to get all my potatoes off the road in Herefordshire in the autumn because the lorries were filled high and on some of the lanes they would fall off on tight corners. Didn’t dig them up mind. Gleaning, not poaching.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Missed your trophy in the Challenge by 90 points @hunnybunny, but the doc got it. You’ve ended up in a dan/doc sandwich.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

A classic cut for H. One of my favourite opening lines ever.

Brian N
    @briann

Hey @hunnybunny did you ever have dealings with poachers when you were a wooden top or was it just city oiks?

As for songs with great opening lines. Don’t start me talking, I could talk all night.

Here’s one from my favourite living artists with an opening line that always makes me laugh. Added bonus I don’t think I’ve played it before.

Brian N
    @briann

Well finally came to the end of my Seasons Odyssey and finished a sad sack 1m points behind Asher but 300k above everyone else and top in 4 episodes.So that’s that…except for the GE levels.To finish those I need to go back unlock /3* virtually every level ,find the eggs and complete them.Why did I not do them when I was doing the episodes?

Why?

Brian N
    @briann

Why?????

Brian N
    @briann

See England read my comments here and played Archer.2-2

Brian N
    @briann

Seeing as it’s just me, having problems with your drains?

A is for Arch  Enemy

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

For I it’s the snappily titled International Geophysical Year from Donald Fagan who is of course, 50% of Steely Dan.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Looks like I’m committed now so I’ll keep going with J.

catsnbirds
    @catsnbirds

So Dan, you’re admitting that you may be looking at commitment? I hope there are some nice facilities available, AND that they accept dogs.

Hmmm…I may be in a bit of a snarky mood. Some cat just managed to tip over one of the litter boxes and the litter just ..spread.. I came in the house after mowing the yard and now indoor cleanup!

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Hmm, looks like the mowing season may be drawing to a close here. October in 2 minutes time, heating on for the first time, Twiggy going for her evening walk in the dark looking like she’s going to a rave in her flashing collar. And…believe it or not, Christmas produce in the supermarket. Arrrggghhhh!  That makes me snarky. Bah humbug.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Is there gas in the car? Yes there’s gas in the car. Time for K.

ixan57
    @ixan57

Is anyone else getting critical error message on other pages in the nest

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Not me, as of now.

ixan57
    @ixan57

Sorted now

Brian N
    @briann

I had it briefly @ixan57 just seemed to affect the leaderboards for me.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Didn’t even know I had a Mooncake trophy, @brianN. You are welcome to it.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

No L in the SD catalogue so I’m skipping to M for this banger

Home Forums The Bloated Pig Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 234 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.