Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Home Forums The Bloated Pig Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 234 total)
  • Replies
  • Brian N
    @briann

Seeing you with a trophy in Seasons @desperate-dan just didn’t sit right.

What about L is for Lame?

Brian N
    @briann

Must admit I’m having more fun 3* ing those old levels in order to get the egg levels than I am playing said egg levels.Quite a few are those stupid Rube Goldberg levels.Absolutely pointless!That said I did pick up a trophy in one of them after about 5 mins but don’t think  I’ll spend much time trying to do well on the leaderboard.Above average and off.

Brian N
    @briann

Anyone heard from @hunnybunny lately?She’s not gone on that three year cruise has she?You know the one that’s been stuck in Ireland for 4 mths.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Pressing on with N. Donald Fagan again. I’m assuming when you said lame @brianN you were referring to @hunnybunny’s knee. This music is as unlame as it comes. Lame=Coldplay. ‘Nuff said.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

12 mile route march for Twiggy today. She had the last laugh, skipping fresh as a daisy to the very end. A perfect autumn day in the forests and by the lakes and we didn’t see a soul for three hours. But why does she always jump tummy deep into a bog in the last half mile?

Brian N
    @briann

Just wake me up at Z…zzz…

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Er, I think you’ll find you started this @brianN. Shouldn’t have poked the bear. I’m just hoping I haven’t poked a Coldplay fan.

Brian N
    @briann

I’m still worried about @ixan57 and Barry Manilow…er that’s an odd sentence.Speaking of which I think 99 years would be appropriate for his criminal record(s).Barry that is.

Brian N
    @briann

Another Rube Goldberg level another trophy.Which idiot said they were ‘Absolutely pointless’?

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Mrs Very Grumpy Bunny is back!

Bad reaction to some meds (you don’t need to know) and feeling depressed that legs couldn’t walk properly

But I’m better, and walking up and down the stairs properly!

Watching Queens legendary 1975 concert on BBC4

Saw it in The Capital, Cardiff, with my best mate, also called Jackie (although neither of us spelt it that way, I bet every woman you know called Jackie was born between 1958 and 1965 after Jackie Kennedy)

Love Haitian Divorce, not sure about the Dan/Doc sandwich, and that Motorola joke was dreadful

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

And I miss Pellystar…

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Bunnybunny or bunbun for short! Good to hear from you! A musical ally, I feel, at least to some degree which is nice.  Many years ago my wife had a bad reaction to some meds, thought she could see a bat. Scary for me. Turned out it was a bat. Anyway, good news on the knee front it would appear.   Re: Queen.  Night at the Opera album is fantastic but they never had a good album after that – some very good individual tracks with a lot of padding.  So 1975 was the peak, artistically speaking, IMO, all four of them producing great stuff.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Steely Dan O.  No padding here.

Brian N
    @briann

It was no joke at the time Bunnybunny I’m having to use a poxy old Huawei laggy poxy phone.Not everyone can afford iphone 16.Glad you’re back though I was just about to play Another One Bites the Dust !

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

@leggy was asking me where I got a Classics .apk file from. I downloaded it from somewhere but can’t for the life of me remember where from. This was about 4 months ago, so not from Rovio (which is not possible anyway as we all know).  Anyone else got a clue?  May not even be available on different continents. I do have Classics on my phone but no way that I know of, of actually finding the explicit file on the phone. So this is a version I loaded onto my PC. It doesn’t work properly (just gets as far as playing the theme tune ad infinitum) so I was quite keen to see if anyone else had better luck.

Brian N
    @briann

Instead this is for you Bunny. I kneed your love. Heh heh

https://youtu.be/B7MAD76eFc0?si=m3sHgVCuE59RxshP

Brian N
    @briann

So I had this same conversation with @leggy and wasn’t much help.I’ve never seen Classic available anywhere post Google Playstore deletion.As I think I said to you before @desperate-dan I got it on Bluestacks via GPStore on the last day it was available and it plays fine.I wonder if it being a purchase only app makes it problematic for the likes of Uptodown?

Brian N
    @briann

Seriously though @hunnybunny it will take months before you start to feel normal(were you ever normal?)I’m amazed you’re able to walk up and down the stairs so soon.Try walking to the pub ,it’s what I’d call proper physio.

Brian N
    @briann

Hey @ixan57 I keep baiting you but no response.

A is for Agadoo.

ixan57
    @ixan57

@BrianN   B is for birdie song (shall I, any more shenanigans and I will)

ixan57
    @ixan57

Can’t wait until D  got a classic

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

Crazy frog for C?

Brian N
    @briann

Think I’ve been poking too many bears this week.

Anyway C is for Convoy and since Rubber Duck gets a mention I think I know what you have lined up for D.

ixan57
    @ixan57

Not sure about posting D

Don’t want @Hunnybunny shaking a tail feather and doing her knee in again.  Not if she has already done  that with Agadoo and the birdie song

Home Forums The Bloated Pig Community Chat – A Place for Weary Flingers

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 234 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.