Halloween! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween! – New Event!

Viewing 18 replies - 51 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Replies
  • seaspray
    @seaspray

Thanks for nailing it down to the second for us.  Werd.  I’m gonna hit it at 2:30:01 today with intent to recharge 3 times, see if I can’t grab 1650 tokens and get caught up.  Last 2 days have been horrendous.  A 12th and a 9th, the latter being 2 recharges from 8th.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’d go with 2:30:10 just in case there’s any lag at the time you’re playing.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Entered at 2:30:08.  After 1 run I’m in 19th place.  And it’s aaaalllllll the same familiar faces from past competitions.  I’m gonna have to go through the screenshots and do a count one day.  I don’t think I’ve competed against more than 100 different NPCs.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s bizarre.  When I entered yesterday, it took two hours for my Leaderboard to get up to nine players.

Joel
    @joel687

If all stays as it should, I will end day 4 with 8500 tokens. Running one bot only. People are spending mad gems to keep up with me. I am using a red crown Barricade. They are using bots not from the bonus squad

EDIT: This is the end of day 5. 1500 tokens in day 6 is doable, depending on what targets they choose. Worst case scenario, I use gems to make up the difference

moi
    @moifirst

Remarkable observation: In the opening of the crates I’ve “won” a.o. the Halloween hat for Nemesis Hot Rod. However, this hat is still available in the token exchange instead of being marked “owned”.
    Apparently some case of bad synchronisation!
    Btw, I won’t try to see what happens if I should buy it. I will probably only waste 1100 tokens.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Well that didn’t work out.  Was 100 tokens down from 1250/day average, now I’m 400 down.  18 runs, 3 recharges, 4th place.  Was only 5 points away from 3rd.  You’d think they could kick down a Unicron run after you’ve spent 70 gems on recharges.  66 runs since my last Unicron, 135 runs for the last 2 Unicrons.  Haven’t seen Boss Pig in 202 runs.

Of the 19 others in my 2:30:08 entry leaderboard, 10 I know off the bat I’ve seen before in other events.  2 of those have been in this event.  A ruby 3 star Hound and a ruby crown EG.  The Hound started with 15,436 and finished with 16,927.  In the prior challenge (ghost day) he ended with 16,004.  I entered that event at 23:37.  The EG started with 3,172 and ended with 15,247.  In the prior challenge she ended with 15,183.  I started that challenge (day 1 – pumpkins) at 22:38.  Not only do these ruby promoted bots score really low for ruby’s, they score about the same regardless if they play a full day or the last 2 1/2 hours.

@joel687
      The ruby crown Barricade “DADDY” in my board ended with 26,752 (Day 5 – Scarecrows).  His first 4 runs (sequentially every 2 minutes or so) implies a base score average of 1,474.  My base score average was 499.  Unless this guy’s playing with 2 bots, his base score is almost 3x mine.  This is not what you’d expect to see if you were playing real people.  How was your scoring with your Barricade?

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

Got you again day 6 with a ruby 3 chevron EG.  That makes MOI the most common name in the leaderboards from what I’ve seen.

Joel
    @joel687

@seaspray – This evening, I put in 8 runs (1 recharge) and racked up 24k points. This was around 350 points per run average. That guy getting 26k seems very reasonable. I am not seeing many promoted Barricades. My +700% bonus was a real help

seaspray
    @seaspray

@joel687  Yep, you’re right.  I forgot the multiplier.  My bad.  Thanks.

moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray Yes, you were right that this wasn’t me. But it’s kind of strange, that you’ve seen Moi several times in your leaderboard (one time even two in the same leaderboard), while I’ve never seen another player called Moi in my leaderboards.

Joel
    @joel687

I will get to 50k and 9500 tokens. If I can finish top 3, no need to spend gems :)

seaspray
    @seaspray

I just noticed something interesting.  When you promote mid event, you’re new promotion is reflected in the leaderboard before you play a run at the new promotion.

seaspray
    @seaspray

After 88 runs I finally got Unicron for the 2nd time this event.

Joel
    @joel687

I was able to unlock nemesis with few gems spent. Only 2 recharges throughout the week. No accessories, but I will get then next time around

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Played minimally during the week.  No recharges, never played more than 7 runs in one day.

In the end picked up all the sparks, and traded in 1000 tokens for a Gold crate and got some more sparks.

I wonder what they’re going to throw at us next?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I went for the 10 golden crates… The last one I opened contained nemesis hot rod :)  the rest of them only item upgrades.</p>

seaspray
    @seaspray

Just for posterity, IMO, I can’t imagine a worse event than this one.  A 1 bot event for a new TF (although it was a 2 botter for some- wtf?) in an obscure squad for which, unless you’re drowning in sparks, most players aren’t going to have a promoted member because all 3 bots are lame.  And even if you did have a ruby squad member, you could still just barely come close to 10k tokens.  4/6 days were 5 point decoration targets, and they’re so incompetent they repeated pumpkins twice instead of going with the little batty tombstones or whatever.  I swear 2 of the days were the programming for missile day, but they just couldn’t let us have the 15 point target for the new bot, could they.  It’s Halloween jerks, you’re supposed to give out treats, not screw people even harder than you usually do.  1/6th of my runs were sub 300 base.  Astrotrain showing up soon after you exit Astrotrain, reported by multiple people.  Tack on 2 Unicrons and zero Boss Pigs in 143 runs, 230 gems in recharges for 7100 tokens, and I was about ready to quit playing this stupid game for good.  Ultimate finger event, but I have faith in Rovio that they can top it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween! – New Event!

Viewing 18 replies - 51 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.