Has anyone been lucky enough to get the double bird masts?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Has anyone been lucky enough to get the double bird masts?

• No luck here yet. Wondering if anyone has gotten one yet. Such a powerful SS to have a bird go twice in a ship battle.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • tantan
    @tantan

I’ve just got the Bomb mast. Besides the double attack bonus it has much better defense than my previous SS mast.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@ezeromark when using that 4 Slot for 20 Gems I got Matilda on iPad & Chuck on iPhone. It seems to me I’m getting much better results with Chuck, I wish they’d been reversed though because my iPhone Ship is the Treasure Boat & its skill is increased Matilda ….. I would have had so much more success ; -)

reddragon
    @reddragon544207

I got the red, Stella, and Chuck masts, I also got the korufune mast which let’s bomb attack twice also.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@reddragon544207, that’s a LOT, how many gems you used? I used 20 for a SS and got the SS mast that boost my defense against Shark Pigs, and that’s it, nothing more special, and useless after this event. ;-;

reddragon
    @reddragon544207

I spent quite a bit of money to get them lol.

alemarte
    @alemarte

Firt time I used 20 gems and I got a Stella double attack mast.

Grzegorz Sk
    @grzegorz-sk

1 slot for5gems and i get the blues mast

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Has anyone been lucky enough to get the double bird masts?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.