Here are Space Eagle walkthroughs for Brass Hogs and Solar System!

The internet lacked quality Space Eagle walkthroughs for the Brass Hogs and Solar System episodes of AB Space (because the Nest didn't make them). So, I made the walkthroughs by myself! Using my 3,500+ Space Eagles, I tested each of the 44 levels to find the best strategy (that is, the one that wisely uses the least sardine cans, and is repeatable). The results seem to have turned out well! Out of the 43 levels where you spend limited sardine cans, 38 were shown to be consistently solvable with just one! Other 4 levels are solved with 1.5 sardine can (meaning that the video shows a 1-can completion, but you risk needing another can to succeed), and the remaining level, with 2.5. I have also written text descriptions of the strategies, which elaborate on some details and notes. You can read them in the YouTube video description, and in the Nest's respective 3-star walkthrough page's comments. So, what follows are the links to the videos and to my respective comments in the Nest (feel free to reply to the Nest comments, if you want to discuss feathering strategies). Brass Hogs level 9-1, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-2, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-3, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-4, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-5, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-6, with 1.5 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-7, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-8, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-9, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-10, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-11, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-12, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-13, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-14, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-15, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-16, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-17, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-18, with 1.5 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-19, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-20, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-21, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-22, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-23, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-24, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-25, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-26, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-27, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-28, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-29, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Brass Hogs level 9-30, with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-1 (Mercury), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-2 (Venus), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-3 (Earth), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-4 (Moon), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-5 (Mars), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-6 (Asteroid Belt), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-7 (Jupiter), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-8 (Europa), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-9 (Saturn), with 1.5 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-10 (Uranus), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-11 (Neptune), with 2.5 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-12 (Comet), with 1 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System level 10-13 (Pluto), with 1.5 sardine can: video / discussion Solar System feather bonus F-10 (ISS): video / discussion
Exit mobile version