hiring friends birds (gold coins)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum hiring friends birds (gold coins)

• When hiring friends birds, (using 10 gold coins) in chronicle cave, Where do those gold coins go??? Do the gold Coins go to the friend, or does that friend who’s bird I hired just get a friendship essence????

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Friendship essence only. There’s no trading among players in the game. You pay 100% taxes to rovio for this stuff… :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@michelle34 — Ow, I wouldn’t hire a friend’s bird. You only have to pay if you have used that friend’s bird in the last 12 hrs. So if you have enough friends, you shouldn’t need to pay. Of course if they eliminated the replay with friends birds from the caves, having enough friends would be a lot harder than it used to be. I finished the existing caves quite a while ago.
    If the problem is that you only have a few FB friends who play Epic, and you don’t want to add people you don’t know to a personal FB account, you might want to set up a gaming-only FB account, as many of us have done. If you just need to add some friends, go to the friendship request thread in this forum.

Michelle
    @michelle34

Ty for replies, I didn’t kno it was essences only. Also, I didn’t realize u can create an account for just gaming thru fb. Great idea

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum hiring friends birds (gold coins)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.