I guess blue can’t pop large bubbles anymore…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum I guess blue can’t pop large bubbles anymore…

• This is just ridiculous.  I reported chuck just bouncing off a wooden railing structure as well.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

At the top of this curve there is obviously no momentum left. This has never been different.

Buster
    @doulgas

And those wood platforms with rails are tough to begin with. I try to avoid striking them directly.

maverick
    @maverick78

I’ve been playing for years and never had a bird hit a bubble directly, and it not pop.  apparently it’s an issue and not a game mechanic, as “Zach” Rovios auto reply stoolie has sent me 500 feathers in piggy mail.  I guess their going to work on it.  Or not

maverick
    @maverick78

I apologize, they didn’t send me a damn thing.  Lol typical Rovio nonsense.  Excuse me what present?? I’m getting those feathers come hell or higwater 

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Every single bird is getting progressively weaker and weaker. Go watch some videos of the game from a couple years ago. Bomb used to be able to blow up entire structures, Terence could go through everything in his path, you’ll see. Rovio is desperate for cash because less and less people are playing the game – the irony is this is why we play it less and less.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum I guess blue can’t pop large bubbles anymore…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.