I think this is a new objective. HELP

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I think this is a new objective. HELP

• Win 3 battles and knock out 3 bird per turn. this is so confusing.

I used bomb during a rage. That didn’t work. Do they want each bird to knock out a bird during my turn ?

HELP

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

We had a discussion on this objective before. It’s very poorly worded.
    It’s actually “Win 3 battles and knock out 3 birds in a single attack”. So basically “Knock out 3 birds in 1 attack” done in 3 different battles.

It should work with Bomb’s rage, though. Unless one of the enemy birds survived for some reason.

The reason this is poorly worded is because you can’t actually KO 3 birds per turn in a battle – they take some turns to revive first.

Sailus
    @sailus

Had that yesterday. Its ko 3 birds in 1 atk in 3 fights.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Should be noted that based off of the fact that it’s worth less points than the “KO 3 birds in 1 attack” 2 times objective, this objective is more than likely bugged. People are thinking it’s SUPPOSED to be “KO 3 birds in 1 turn” 3 times, or “KO 3 birds in 1 turn 3 times” 3 times.

Either way, yeah, reeeaally badly worded (and buggy, but really, what else could you expect from Rovio ;) )

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Totally buggy yet, the action who raises the counter is like the old objective “Knock out 3 birds with the same attack 3 times”.

The description and the real action of objective are unknow without fixe.

edkang-TW
    @edkang

its ko 3 birds in 1 atk in 3 fights. +1

burbman
    @burbman

I had that one the other day as well. To my dismay a “turn” ended up being the same as the old “attack”. I first thought that if each of my birds knocked out one of the opponent’s birds within the same offensive series, using speed of light for example that this would meet the requirement. It did not. I did end up accomplishing it by using Bomb’s rage ability once all three opponents were weak enough to be knocked out by it in three separate battles.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

This might be a Capt. Obvious statement, but it appears this new objective is there to (sorta) prevent people getting an easy opponent and demolishing the same team three times in the same battle.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@jamairoqui you can do it in one battle or 2 or 3 it counts.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I think this is a new objective. HELP

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.