I will NEVER purchase another PowerUps Package-WHY

I recently was surfing the net and came across an Angry Birds Friends Video. The player was able to get a LOT of points, points that any NORMAL FAIR player could NEVER get. Why, because they are able to hack the game and get all the Power Ups they want and use them all they want. In this video, which I have recorded and saved on my hard drive (will be glad to email it to ANYONE who ask) it shows the player using the Wingman 4x. His score was 100,000 higher than any normal player could get. I love the game and yes, I love winning. But with this happening there isn't any way at all to win. You may as well be playing against a computer. The makers of AB needs to look at the accounts where the players have 200-300 each of the Power UPs first and see they are in fact CHEATERS....No one in their right mind would purchase so many of these. It would cost a small fortune. Anyone with that kind of money certainly wouldn't be playing Angry Birds Friends, they would be out on their Yacht somewhere in the Caribbean. THAT BEING SAID, I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER POWER UPS PACKAGE. AND I HOPE YOU ARENT AS DUMB TO BUY ONE EITHER. WHY, YOUR LOOSING TO A CHEATER AND MAKING THE CREATORS OF ANGRY BIRDS FILTHY RICH. Kinda makes me wonder if that wasn't their plan all along. Ya Guess..... Send me your email and I will send you a copy of the video. or you can see if here on you tube, this isn't the only one either..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOKqS3DpKAg
Exit mobile version