If you could create an Angry Birds game what would it be?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum If you could create an Angry Birds game what would it be?

• So, if you could make an Angry Birds game what would it be like. I dont have any ideas right now but if I get some I will add them.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Like I already said on a discussion somewhere around ABN I’d love to see/make a tower defense game based on Angry Birds.
    I mean, the game concept would fit perfectly to the storyline all Angry Birds games are based on:
    When playing as the pigs, birds would come invading (flying? :P) and you need to defend your structures from them using increasingly better (or more) weaponry, shields etc.
    When playing as the birds, pigs would try to steal your eggs and you have to defend your nest from them.
    Another interesting idea: When starting to play the game you could choose whether to play as the birds or as the pigs.
    There could be an arena where “bird” players compete against “pig” players. Possibly in real-time combat even? It would test your equipment and your skills to the limit.

This tower defense idea could be developed further into a real strategy game like Age of Empires… although that’d be way too complex of a mobile game for anyone to manage, so, never mind that XD

What I’d also like to see is a real Pinball game with the Angry Birds skin. Not Action! which is a Pinball wannabe.

Other than that – Stella Slingshot Episode 3. Come on Rovio!!!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I would create an Angry Birds-platformer style game similar to Super Mario Bros. entitled “Angry Birds Adventure”, where you control the birds on an epic quest throughout the island, from conquering the Cobalt Plateaus, to pulverizing the Pig City, with a wide variety of characters, each with special attributes and abilities, used for completing certain challenges along with the aide of classic power-ups such as Power Potion and Pigquake in this 2D puzzler!

Anonymous

I’d make a slingshot game with the movie bird designs. All the new games have them but they’re missing the classic slingshot theme.

Mp127
    @mp127

I’d like to play a game (may be non-slingshot), where it’s possible to create your own birds and choose abilities for them (10-20 choices on list could be enough). It doesn’t need to be a full game, even as patch to AB Original it can bring more fun than any Movie-design one.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@rowdypup
    I’d play that! I’m a big fan of the Mario series (hence my avatar and name :P) and I could see this concept for Angry Birds! Plus, there’s little of these games on mobile so far… Only one I’ve played is Lep’s World. It was OK but nothing that’d be repeatable like the old Super Mario games are.

@partshade
    Could be something for Angry Birds 3 – although I’m not the biggest fan of the movie design.

@mp127

Add a level (or even world) creator to that and we’ve got Angry Birds DIY! That’d be SO cool! :D

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I Rovio is ever running low on ideas, we as AngryBirdsNest will (most likely) be the first option they go to for help, since they trust us and respect our community- just a thought for when the time comes

Chuck123
    @smeargle123

Got an idea. How about an Angry Birds party game (Think Mario Party), using the birds Movie design (Can’t see them using the game design) working similarly to Mario Party’s 1-8. Dont know how it could work exactly, but maybe you have to go around the board, to collect eggs the change when someone gets them (Like stars). But you would get them for free, being the only currency. The player with the most eggs at the end wins. All birds would be playable along with some pigs.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@smeargle123
    Will only play if Yoshi is a playable character. I need him for party games. XD

It could be something for a console release but on a phone? One game would take an hour minimum.

Chuck123
    @smeargle123

@smwforever45

Yeah, I was thinking of it being a console release. Party video games IMO just only work good on consoles

Anonymous

Angry Birds Combat:

Scope out marie hamtoinette(ab seasons)in a building and slingshot a bird of your choice at her.(Other pigs+Other levels too)

pig1011
    @pig1011

Angry Birds 3
    And what about if we join the selectible birds abilities (thanks mp127) and we put a level designer, and the option of playing of the side we want pigs or birds (thanks red yoshi 45).

When we are in pig side, we can do construccions, and try to survive the angry birds attack that will be controlled by the computer, as in bad piggies game, where the angry birds attack you, and your machine is destroyed.

And playing as birds, well, doing a common angry birds side, but with one special selectible power bird.

Raizir
    @raizir

Angry birds Honesty

The Angry birds (option to choose between movie design and original.) go to storm ROVIO HQ to find the TRUTH behind the madness that has been going on lately in the angry birds world. (The ROVIO employees are pigs for some reason).

(gameplay is ABepic styled)

Pig Slasher
    @pigsmasher

It would be AB Epic 2

It would be just like AB Epic but with AB Stella characters,Bubbles…It would have Gale and King pig team up with Wiz pig to steal the bird eggs once again.Also it would have new locations.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum If you could create an Angry Birds game what would it be?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.