Is it better to recharge your health when it's low, or only after you die?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is it better to recharge your health when it's low, or only after you die?

• Up to now I’ve been waiting until after I die on a run to recharge my health.

My reasoning being that even if fail on a run, in general I’ll at least earn a couple hundred (or more) coins before I get taken down, and the cost of recharging from zero is only 600 coins. Whereas if I were to recharge with a single heart remaining, it would already cost me 540 to do so (a difference of only 60 coins), but without earning any additional coins first to offset the cost.

Can anyone think of a flaw in that reasoning, or why I should always recharge to full health prior to commencing a new run?

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@optimuspig I for one always recharge before a battle even if I’m just missing one heart because there may be a time I REALLY need that health. Say you enter a battle with three hearts. You get pretty far but your down to only one. There would be a gold block or the Astrotrain right there and you get blown up before you can get to it. This is why I always want full health. its never actually happened to me but I’m just playing it safe.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

On some “tracks/battles” there is no way to proceed past a few seconds unless the character is armour and health recharged. Also, I have stopped recharging characters until I know I’m going to play that “track”. What has been happening to me is that I play a track with one character, and at the end, I don’t receive any coins or pigs, that character stays up to play again, but some other random character, who I paid coin to upgrade, disappears. This just means even more waiting while the character recharges. There is another thread in this forum about that problem, too.

Narc
    @narc

I have the same issue every so often. I completely close the game by double clicking the home button (iPhone 4). The character I just played is still there with however many hearts I lost but I get the coins and pigs popped added to my bank.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is it better to recharge your health when it's low, or only after you die?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.