Levelling a little faster

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Levelling a little faster

• Sure most if not all here are familiar with time travelling, ie setting clock forward to speed up upgrades and earn coins quicker, however you are all probably aware it carries risks of screwing up game such as certain achievements. Not to mention whilst you have incorrect system time you can’t use certain functions on your tablet/phone for instance calendar/time functions/alarms etc.

Well to cut a long story short I have a useful tip for those who didn’t want to risk it or mess with other phone/tablet functions. which gives the same benefits but seems much safer. Basically only time travel during the night when you would otherwise would be sleeping. Accumulate coins before hand start your upgrade {works best only for low level upgrades upto around lvl 4 or 5}. Switch to system clock and advance time to the expected finish time. You may then switch back to game and safely do another upgrade and advance again. I usually rinse and repeat this upgrading as much as I can without going past the point at which I would wake up. Fully exit out the game and now you may safely reset the clock back to normal and goto sleep. As long as you never set the clock further forward than the time you next plan on opening up the game, you’ll be fine.

This method works best when upgrading new characters, as long as you have enough coins, you can very easily level two toons to 4 or 5 whilst you sleep, then you can use the day to do longer upgrades.

Sure some may do something like this already, but thought i’d put it out there in case it helped someone who didn’t know

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.