Challenges Not Working

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenges Not Working

• I’m really surprised with all the other common bugs that there isn’t a pre-existing thread for this, since I’ve been experiencing it since the Halloween challenges but have basically just blown it off until now.

I’ve yet to actually be able to access any of the challenges. Often the title box displays nothing but question marks, indicating an obvious bug, but even when it appears with the correct text clicking on it just doesn’t do anything. Anyone else had that issue?

I’m using a Galaxy S4 Android.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@julrey

Hi! It sounds like the problem is with the challenge contests and not the missions portal. However, neither of these are currently reported bugs, to my knowledge. Otherwise, you are right, we’d be complaining loud and long. Have you gone to the Rovio support site and opened a problem ticket?

julrey
    @julrey

Yeah, sorry, I did mean challenges, not missions (updated the subject line accordingly). I haven’t opened a trouble ticket, no, just wanted to take the temperature of the forum and see if this was a widespread problem that was already being addressed.

I really wasn’t worried too much about it when it appeared to be a one-off seasonal thing, but if these are going to be ongoing I wouldn’t mind being able to participate.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenges Not Working

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.