New arena set

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New arena set

• Hello all,
    Long time follower who has (finally) joined…
    Plodding away in the arena, and came across a new set, not sure the name, but has an Incan figure wrapped with roses, and comes with a little piggie buddy to boot. Birds revive after only two turns…interesting
    Got a picture, just have to figure out how to upload it

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

How to upload a picture on Angry Birds Nest:

1) Go to your own ABN profile, section “Album”.
    2) click “Upload picture”.
    3) Add the picture from your computer/device and click the “Upload picture” button (make sure to have the “Public” option chosen above the button).
    4) After the picture has uploaded to the server, put in a descripion if you want and then click “Save” (make sure you have “Public” and “Enabled” chosen as options above the button).
    5) Copy the link beside “Embed (med)” and insert it into your forum post and submit the post.
    6) Done!

Anonymous

@pointless That is called Pig Squire and also 2 other new sets added.

Pointless
    @pointless

Thanks @angryjohnny I have seen this information but couldn’t find it again.
    And yes there are three new arena sets…my post might have been a bit more of a tidbit but for the awaiting moderation for almost a day…oh well
    This set is Valiant Head and has already proven to be a little difficult in the arena, battles do not go smoothly for the most part but usually result in a two-star win

Labinlima
    @labinlim

Bombs New Set Item. By the way, Rovio answered somebody on twitter that these sets are in the game and that we actually could find them. Maybe by rolling the GPM…

Bombs New Set Item.png

Anonymous

@labinilim Guess what? I told mah friends about the sets, but i didn’t see DA BIG MARINE MINES FOR BOMB

Anonymous

@labinlim Red’s new set is called Banner Breaker

Anonymous

It looks like Matilda’s new set is an bag. Should have vigor, also Bomb’s new set has Vigor.

Labinlima
    @labinlim

Are they really added or can we get them in January?

Anonymous

They are really added since few days after the update, but we can get them in January

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New arena set

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.