New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, Zilch i.e. No Event, Vol 3

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, Zilch i.e. No Event, Vol 3

• A new event would have started if there would be one! There is no top prize.

This event uses zero TF and no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – no runs, no targets, no TFs, no bonus squad, no nothing

Empty, nothing to sea here

There is no bonus squad.

All these TFs would also be in the token exchange with accessories if there would be a token exchange.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. No TFs means ranking is not needed either

The previous time there was no event was last week and before that May 2021

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • Bob
    @bob1001

😂. Look at that. Just started the event and already claimed the top prize.  I guess I have nothing else to do except look around experience life NOT through a screen.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

This is weird.  I’m tied for first place and last place.

Who should I overpower first?

ph
    @ph

I think they have run out of ideas for new TFs and that’s why no events or season starting.

John
    @john12345

@ph I mean all they do is Neon old transformers and there’s still a ton of them to neon left, maybe it’s something to do with Rovio Hasbro contract expiring?

Anonymous

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Update is finally available (Android). Event is live, ending at the normal time tomorrow. New season has already been going for five days.

John
    @john12345

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@sntrooper great it still isn’t on IOS yet, also who are the new Neons</p>

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Sunstreaker and Skywarp

Event is Rodimus (Hot Rods): Two bots, no energonicons, Tough Blocks, increased chance of Unicron (he showed up in my second run).

Blaster
    @skywarp378

hot rods event? cool.

Blaster
    @skywarp378

I just checked the game and there isn’t an event, nor an update. Maybe the update starts at 8:00

John
    @john12345

@skywarp378 it seems the IOS updates take a bit longer to release compared to Android

Blaster
    @skywarp378

I’m on Android

John
    @john12345

@skywarp378 weird, maybe it’s one of those soft updates that isn’t a new version?

John
    @john12345

@sntrooper can you show us screenshots of the new update like the new squad and event

John
    @john12345

Never mind new update is on IOS now, new squad “Raiders of the Last Ark”

Fred
    @peanut

New update has just dropped for next war season. Hopefully new event starts tomorrow too

Fred
    @peanut

Just signed and purchased pack only for it to whiz straight through to level 50. Whats the point?

NoahLot
    @noahlot

If you are on iOS and don’t see the event, go to the App Store and search Angry Birds Transformers. Select the app listing and there should be an Update button. You may not see the Update option until you open the page. It’s version 2.29.0.

John
    @john12345

@peanut at least you don’t have to level up now, also Neon Sunstreakers icon is the exact same as his regulars, oops

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

It seems that R/E’s servers were running an event the whole week but there was no app that could connect the servers. Until today (when it was kind of too late)…

An old event has almost ended! The top prize was/is Rodimus.

This event used two TFs and no energonicon.

Special feature(s): tough blocks

The bonus squad was/is The Hotrods (15), consisting of Dead End (33 / SR Killer), Ricochet (64), Drift (72) and Rodimus (111).

All these TFs are in the token exchange with accessories.

You could have had fun and even good luck!

PS. The number (in parentheses) after the TF and squad names are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which The Hotrods was the bonus squad.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

@noahlot thanks, I would have missed that if I didn’t read your post.

@grimlockdown
    thanks as always for the update. Weird iOS was acting that way. I wonder if that is a common occurrence for other apps.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

iOS/iPadOS apps are always checked and approved by Apple before those apps and updates to apps are released. There are no such checks in Google’s Play Store.

Normally automatic update process takes care of updating apps but if you need the update at the moment there are couple of ways to do it and @noahlot described one of them.

Blaster
    @skywarp378

On an iOS device I have, it got the update. But on my Android device, it didn’t get the update. Is there a way to update?

Anonymous

@skywarp378 Amazon, Kindle Fire ect.,  are always last to post updates to this game.

Blaster
    @skywarp378

@gameuser My device is a Kindle Fire. Thanks for the advice!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, Zilch i.e. No Event, Vol 3

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.