New Event – Ratchet

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Ratchet

• This week it really is time for a new event! The top prize is Ratchet.

This event uses one TF and no energonicon.

Special feature(s): only Autobirds can be used in event runs, probably extra gold blocks

(Part of) The event banner for Ratchet

The bonus squad is Rescue Bots (31), consisting of Ratchet (48), Optimus Prime (56), Bumblebee (128), and Heatwave (134).

The TFs from Rescue Bots are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers in parentheses after the name of the TFs and the bonus squad are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which Rescue Bots was the bonus squad.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Blaster
    @skywarp378

Still no event for me yet…

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@skywarp378 what time does it usually start for you? (That’s the same time the event refreshes daily.)

Anonymous

Blaster
    @skywarp378

I checked that section and there is still no update. Will I ever get an update?

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

I have an iOS tablet and an android tablet. I have the event AND a new War Pass season on the IOS, but nothing on the android.

Anonymous

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

I guess break’s over…

Day 1- Sharktihogs
    Day 2- TNT boxes
    Day 3- Walking Mortar Towers
    Day 4- Balloon Piggies
    Day 5- Missiles
    Day 6- Gold Blocks

morkkram
    @morkkram

I am simultaneously thrilled that there is a new event and bummed that the Coneheads event got skipped in the rotation.

BreadBug
    @breadbug

Same. I was really looking forward to picking up Dirge for Spark Runs. Although I definitely don’t mind getting Ratchet and completing the Rescue Bots squad a second time.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Who missed the bug catcher? It’s been a while since i stopped playing this game.

Bob
    @bob1001

Man I really had a hard time getting back into the game this week after the event blackout.  Still not totally getting into it and utilizing the events.  The break from the game was really nice. I didn’t realize how hard I was pushing in the game to speed forward.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Ratchet

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.