New Event: Warpath – War… What Is It Good For?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Warpath – War… What Is It Good For?

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is Warpath.

This event uses one TF and no energonicon.

Special features: poison TNT blocks

(Part of) The event banner for Warpath

The bonus squad is Support (17), consisting of Warpath (22 / SR Killer), Drag Strip (60), Greenlight (100) and G/Crapple (140).

All these TFs are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The number (in parentheses) after the TF and squad names are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which Support was bonus squad.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Bob
    @bob1001

lol. 10,000 tokens for Crapple.

Bob
    @bob1001

I had my first “bat” boss piggy. In the caves.  That is a new one to me.

Blaster
    @skywarp378

I have Grapple, and his weapon overheats quickly when boosted. Is that a bug?

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Cyberformed scenery
    Day 2- Ice blocks
    Day 3- Gold blocks
    Day 4- Balloon Piggies
    Day 5- TNT boxes (normal)
    Day 6-

Blaster
    @skywarp378

I guess the weapon overheating immediately is a bug.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Generally speaking, for some TFs boosting means it gets better and for the others just the opposite. I don’t have a list.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

The overpower for Warpath from 15 to 16 only goes up from 0% –> 6%. 6% doesn’t seem like it’s worth upgrading, unless the overpower amount from 16 to 17 is significant. But if it’s only another 6% to 12%, then I would rather get a Gold crate with my 8,500 coins.

Does anybody know what the overpower amount is from 16 to 17? What would you do?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Warpath’s overpowers:

• Level 16: 6 %
    • Level 17: 12 % (∆ 6 per cent points)
    • Level 18: 23 % (∆ 11)
    • Level 19: 35 % (∆ 12)
    • Level 20: 49 % (∆ 14)
    • Level 21: 64 % (∆ 15)
    • Level 22: 80%
    VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

Thanks @grimlockdown! Is there a list of these figures for all TFs? (just so I don’t have to bother anyone for them in the future)

Seems like a pretty low boost across the board here, so I’ll likely just get the Gold crate this week. Though I have to admit this last week was the most times I’ve ever failed to complete a mission but still kept the round.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

There are two ABT (fandom) wikis but neither have any overpower figure lists. I have lists only for my overpowered TFs. But as can be seen from Warpath’s list you can get a general idea how much a particular TF will be overpowered. It seems that Warpath will end up something like 125–135 % overpower.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

Thanks @grimlockdown. So you’re saying the level boosts are pretty consistent (Warpath being roughly in the low teens for every overpower).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@voltronpig Yes, it seems so, though I haven’t checked all my data. (And it would make sense for R/E use a single formula for overpowering where the only variable is e.g. the first overpower percentage.)

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

@grimlockdown Yea, I do think there is some fluctuation but it feels in line.

For example, Nemesis hot rod’s boost from Level 18 (248) –> 19 (282) is 34, but some previous boosts were even larger.

Similarly, for Goldbite Grimlock, Level 16 – 17 was literally +1. But from 17 –> 18 is +13.

So I doubt you see one boost of +40 and the next level be +4.

(btw I did get the Gold crate instead of leveling up Warpath which was a bust – nothing but coins and pigs)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Warpath – War… What Is It Good For?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.