New Merging Capability

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Merging Capability

• Has anyone tried this yet? Does it matter if you upgrade the item fully first to 3 stars with coins before merging?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I would also like to see how this works since I don’t have any identical items.

Dylan Bob
    @dylan-bob

merged item will have one more upgrade star. I have two SS guitars for Chuck. One is fully ungraded and another one is not at all. I merged them and i got 4 slots guitar with 3 star upgraded.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@dylan-bob, I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what happened when you merged the 2 Guitars. Could you please clarify what ” …. i got 4 slots guitar with 3 star upgraded” means? Is it now possible to get more than 3 stars?

Between iPad & iPhone I have 4 duplicate SS & 5 duplicate S (1 a triplicate). All of my first SS are fully enhanced to 3 stars & the duplicates are all at 0*.

One of the duplicate SS is my iPad’s Kurofune Ship/Hull which I desperatley need to improve as I’ve not been able to get into Top 500 in any of these Monster Events to earn an upgraded Ship/Hull.

Dylan Bob
    @dylan-bob

We can enhance items 3 times. And merged items can be enhanced 4 times because it adds one more enhance slot to enhance.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thank you @dylan-bob. How much stronger did your Guitar become after enhancing it for 4th time?

Dylan Bob
    @dylan-bob

374 – > 406 with 30000 golds. I think it’s pretty good.

dooziexx
    @dooziexx

If I had known of this capability introduced in this update, I wouldnt have sold all of the duplicate items that I received from the slot. gg Rovio.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

How many times can you merge an item? For example, can you merge the same item 3 times to get 5 enhance slots? Or does it currently only let you merge an item once?

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@dooziexx same, I had 2 banana ice creams for matilda and I sold the duplicate, same with worn-out helmet and diver’s goggles

also I think this option is rather useless because the 4th enhance is probably super expensive and not worth it

TomT
    @tomt

Oh com’on, there is merging now?? I sold all my duplicate items!!!

Neophytez
    @lenar-rahmatullin

How can I merge items? Can’t find anywhere this feature.

tantan
    @tantan

How do I merge items? I cannot find any merge button.

I have a few binoculars for tests. )))

justpast40
    @justpast40

@lenar-rahmatullin & @tantan according to the pop-up I see when clicking on Merge, it’s only for items ranked A or better. Binoculars wouldn’t be eligible & because I see merge on all of my eligible duplicate itmes I suspect if you’re not seeing the option it’s because the item doesn’t qualify.

Neophytez
    @lenar-rahmatullin

@justpast40 thanks for answer, I thought I can merge two items with same rank, but now I see, two items must be identical :)

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Any screen?

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Check is out got 2 ship
    null

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Merging Capability

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.