New Rules in Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Rules in Season 11

• So it appears Rovio closed the loophole that I was using in the arena…I’ve gotten tired of the grinders running up the scores so that I need to spend hours just to get into 3rd…I mean, really, how is this fun running the same battles over and over to get no rewards? Anyway, since your group was determined by when you started playing, after the week was over, I would purposefully skip a day of challenges and start late. Last time I finished a whole week in a group by myself. Minimally you probably end up in a less competitive group. Well I tried that today…Originally it started populating the group at normally I.e. just me, then 1 player with a low score. After I completed my next battle the rest of my group was populated by people who were able to complete yesterday’s challenges…Crap!

So what’s the new trick to make the arena easier? I just don’t think the arena is worth the time invested to get some coins, maybe some shards, and a glitched trophy worth nothing. In season 10 I got a diamond trophy and never spent a day in diamond. I would be a little more motivated if the arena was worth mastery.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Kdubz
    @kdubz

Ok, I’m confused. We’re still in season 10, but the game just gave me a diamond Blues season 10 trophy that now disappeared.

angryde
    @angryde

@kdubz I tried the joining a day late trick several times… and it never really worked for me. I had more luck joining in hour 23 of day 1. Targeting unmotivated more than tactical players. :-P

DD
    @toolow

@kdubz
    See Epic’s Facebook page for info.

Joining a day late worked may be 2 or 3 times for me but were never since. It’s a pot luck really, depending on your current league, your bird class and mastery, and the other players.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Rules in Season 11

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.