New Set for The Blues?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Set for The Blues?

• I’ve just played one game in the Arena and noticed something strange. During the coin toss I have won to play first, but then all of a sudden a coin flipped back to Enemy Begins (being encircled by the red and white squares just like roulette wheel). Then, playing the game I noticed that The Blues has something like a “Gambling” set. Looks like it is a set useful only for the Arena, since it flips the coin always in the favor of the bearer. However, what would happen if both teams have the same Set? The Golden Pig Machine doesn’t show no new set for The Blues apart from the Piercing Claw and Needle.
    Anyone else noticed this?
    Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere else in the forum.

Screenshot_2015_12_31_21_18_19.jpg

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Euugh… What a fricking nasty set… If both have the set my guess is that they cancel out each other so that whomever won the toss from the beginning get to start.
    The general suspicion seems to be that there are five new sets coming, maybe one each month given free as part of the calendar starting today (if you are in Europe or Asia and have shot your fireworks already)!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Thanks for your information. We have been looking for those new sets for a while.

Mp127
    @mp127

Look like a nice unique set. As for skill, it may be “30% to start battle anyway”. Probably that set is only useful for low-health Blues to keep them alive (but Save Me! set is better in it).

Anonymous

Wow this set turns the coin flip to your favor? Makes me wonder what these sets do. O.O

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/looks-like-matilda-has-a-new-set/

GeMek
    @gemek

I guess that explains the katana on the calendar. Great. double-posted ._. is there any way to erase a post?

GeMek
    @gemek

I guess that explains the katana on the calendar.

Anonymous

Looks like a “Match Favor” set that affects coin flip.

Anonymous

I guess now comes Arena sets for birds?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

There is an interesting set item in the new calendar. I think for Red.

Sorry realise this has been mentioned already.

Anonymous

@bubbley Sure the set is for Red! Is called Banner Breaker and it has 25% chance to deal double damage against the enemy banner.

Labinlima
    @labinlim

On which pig machine do we get those set items (GPM or AGPM)?

Atom
    @atom

All weapon and off-hand set items come from the GPM found in the nest. The Arena GPM gives banner items.

Labinlima
    @labinlim

The new set item for red is not added to the sections: set items of the golden pig machine and set items of the arena golden pig machine. So how can we get them?

Anonymous

@labinlim I’m not sure its even possible to get the new sets through the GPM yet. So far I could only find them on computer generated birds in the arena. I can’t say for sure really.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@partshade but we have half for a Red new set already in the calendar so it can’t be just a computer generation. Surely they must be rolled as always from the GP?

Anonymous

@bubbley See that’s the thing. Nobody has actually reported getting an abnormal set piece yet. That makes me wonder if their actually obtainable at this moment. Plus the sets aren’t even showing up on the GPMs list. Maybe Rovio forgot to add them to the GPM. xD

Atom
    @atom

I think we’ll probably have to wait for the January update to see the new set in the GPM’s list.

Pointless
    @pointless

Sure looks like these sets are going to be arena specific, doesn’t it? Guess this shows what Rovio is concentrating on (arena must be their cash cow). This does not bode well for any new PvE content…unfortunate

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless sadly it looks as though we are already seeing that. 30 stars would appear to be one new cave, which were previously released in twos. Of course they may be something entirely new, good in my opinion, but we will have to wait for the update.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Set for The Blues?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.