New set items for the Blues

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New set items for the Blues

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • Mp127
    @mp127

I’m a bit disappointed about 10% only, but still it’s nice. Ideal set for Arena, that’s sure. Should be effect for all birds rather than one.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Beautiful design of this weapon.
    So, January, second part of new legendary set for Red ? Primal Spear ? What do you think ?

The update releasing the new calendar event had for description “free legendary set”.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

So it’s a defensive set with Crit & Shrouding? Not a bad option. Not sure it’ll replace BEEP! or Artillery for me except very situationally. Really, if it had been 5-10% of all damage inflicted this round, that’d have been more playable.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

Ehh, augmented Shroud, not truly Shroud. Entire weapon set has Crit, Vigor, and a Shroud-like effect. That is, negative effects will still affect Blues even if the set negates damage. I don’t see a point in this set – might as well stick with Save Me!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have encountered this set three times in the Arena, used with Spies, Rogues and Tricksters. Very easy to defeat each opponent. Not particularly useful in my opinion. However it may just be because the opponent is a computer.

Anonymous

Guys, too cheap chance, too short info.
    Also, isn’t shroud, is dodge.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Shroud and dodge both avoid damage, but dodge works 100% of the time on damage over a certain amount so shrouding is the correct term since it doesn’t work every time and will work against any amount of damage.

Anonymous

If so, then isn’t shroud, probably is flash bomb effect.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I’ve now played half a dozen opponents with this set in the Arena and have yet to see the shroud effect. I think it’s a 10% chance so not that helpful.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If it were Dodge, then every attack of X+ fails 100% of the time.

If it were Shroud, then some attacks of any amount fail Y% of the time.

The effect is more like Shroud, because it’s a Y% fail.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

It does exactly what its description says: “10% chance to take no damage” This is calculated per hit, so if Samurai or Cannoneer hits Blues, each hit is rolled independently (chance that all 3 hits will miss: 0.1%). Side effects of all attacks still apply to Blues too. So if Druid hits Blues and the set negates the initial hit, Blues will still get the Thorny Vines status.

This is why I stated above that this set is really not good. It needs to be a 15% Shroud effect – that is, 15% chance that the foe will completely MISS the attack, so the side effect misses too.

Anonymous

I know but why says “Dogded” instead of “Missed”?

Anonymous

@whiteasice Arena has a “Shroud” emblem too. I test that. When it negates, it also ignores the effect. Are you sure this set willn’t ignore damage [different than arena Shroud]?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@whiteasice Do you have the set and were you able to confirm that it works the way you describe? If side effects are still applied after damage is avoided, then that sounds like an unintentional bug.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New set items for the Blues

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.