New update April 23, 2019 – v2.28.0

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update April 23, 2019 – v2.28.0

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • DDeck
    @ddeck

Hmm… Maybe I’m going through a rough patch but since the addition of the bonus coins for clearing a room in MEBC, I can only score about half of what I averaged. Wasting tons of birds on structures that don’t fall or pigs that don’t pop. Doing much worse than I did last season.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

i feel the same, @ddeck. it appears to me that the levels are harder, but with the coins they give you now for room destruction, i bet, in the end, it will average out. i need to average around 34 points per session to get the emerald frame at the end of the season and enough coins to buy the next cheap roman hat.

DDeck
    @ddeck

@chrispdog

Yes, I also noticed that there are many more rooms that are difficult or impossible to clear with one fling.

On top of that I personally feel like I’m seeing more little pigs surviving and more wobbly structures that don’t fall. I have also observed what feels like an unusually high occurrence of a bird like chuck or terence cleanly obliterating the bottom of a structure, only to have the upper portion (that contains the pigs) fall undamaged to the bottom.

Last season, I cleared enough coins for a roman hat. This season, even with the extra coins I’m only getting like 19 or so coins each day after maybe clearing a total of four or five rooms.

It’s almost like the extra coins for clearing rooms aren’t being added in the end.

Buster
    @doulgas

My scores have gotten a little better, but this season I have a great day followed by a really bad one, so the average is probably about the same.

DDeck
    @ddeck

@doulgas

Do you ever pay 60 gems to replay, or just play once? (I only play once)

Yesterday I’ve had my best day this season and am currently in 38,037th place (:rollseyes:) with 5 hours to go. Only managed to score 37 million and will probably get only 28 points.

Last season, I would have considered that to be really bad.

Buster
    @doulgas

@ddeck, I only did that once, and it was because I clicked that button by mistake.

My alternate-day trend continues. Yesterday, 23 points, today 50.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update April 23, 2019 – v2.28.0

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.