Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Winning price for Silver league

7F7E8FCA-FC6F-47A0-9603-D355CBE68E26.jpeg

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

This time sudenly internet absense busted me. Yestarday was hot in my challenge competition, so I spend some gems to stay in top 10. Today I open ABT and saw red icon (!) on challenge run cave. I clicked and leaderboards show me 0 score and 20th place and same league! (1min before was no internet). Few years ago I remember strange, quiet facebook disconnects with very bad effects for my scores at all. I hope they not back with this update, and this is random glitch.

So, before taping challenge run, for claiming prizes, better check, connected you to facebook or not, because when game show you 0 scores, connection to facebook don’t helps.

BTW few posts ago I said: many ppl will get good rewards, mentioned that the every 20ppl from energon league will have winner, wich get alot leggendary chests, others from that list also get them, but less. One little problem – energon league will be for like 1.5% from ALL challenge run players. Lets say 1000 ABT players already unlocked challenge run, and have Devastator. So, Monday 1000. Thursday – 500, because half of players in every 20ppl teams REMAIN in same league. 3rd day – 250. 4th day – 125, 5th day – 62.5, 6th day – 31.25 Sunday energon league get only 15 players from 1000! Only one team from every 1000 players with unlocked challenge run and unlocked and promouted Devastator! And without glitches, when you stay in same league, because facebook quietly disconnected. From other side, other leagues also gives rewards. Every week. But actually its money/gems sink. And 2500 gems for unlocking –  very small part of gems, wich challenge run takes from us in the future. But I’ll play, atleast something new.

cuxdavide
    @davide

@papakarlo my leagues have at max 7-10 players so i think all pass the next league also with the lower score, don’t know why, maybe cause i’m still at low level…

@lewie i really like the color of our nickname that change with the color of the league

Asen_77
    @asen

My leaderboard is full today and boarder at this moment is 1.5 mil points and first one is 4.4 mil points. Silver league! 10 hours before the end of the count!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen You really seem to be enjoying this Challenge Run.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Actually I does. Still likes this game and don’t play any other at this time, so new update is cool. Just a few things I miss at the moment, but lets hope they will come in near future :)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My prediction for gold league prizes:
    1: 7 epic 3 legendary
    2–3: 8 e 2 l
    4–6: 9 e 1 l
    7–10: 10 e
    11–20: 3 rare 7 epic

And Energon league:
    1: 10 legendary
    2–3: 3 e 7 l
    4–6: 5 e 5 l
    7–10: 6 e 4 l
    11–20: 7 epic 3 legendary

cuxdavide
    @davide

@grimlockdown consider what said lewie:

the real prize for 2-3 in Energon is 7 Legendaries and 3 Epics! (Along with another secret prize for hitting each league above stone!)

so, it should be much better than you expect

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@davide I misread that message. I have edited my prediction message.

Asen_77
    @asen

Saturday was not a great day for me and doesn’t have enough time to get result over 10 place, so left into Silver league with 12 place at this day. My leaderboard at 10 place shows about 4 mil. Previous days was something like less then 2 mil, so today my chances are for Silver league.

@lewie4
    One more question – why does levels start from 504 or 505 points when astrotrain land and Devastator start his run?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

1.45.2.4 worst update. Too much bugs, hevy bugs. Resseting scores in challenge competition – not my internet connection problem, its bug. Too many people reporting via facebook. ABT becouming more and more unplayable even for fanats playing since begining. Sad.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@asen

How much extra time did it cost you this week to play the new challenge? I’m doubting if I should unlock the island and start tomorrow. Playing every event already costs me lots of time.

Asen_77
    @asen

@deindiaan 6 runs per day and every run between 15-20 min. First four day were ok and grow up into leagues. In Saturday couldn’t get up into league, because don’t have enough time at the end of the timer for more runs. Today I am at Silver league.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Pretty soon this game is going to turn into a full time job.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

OK I’ve opened the island and played the new challenge. OK it takes a lot of time but rewards seem to be nice. I’m even at first place without any recharges. Didn’t expect that considering I have only 130% promo. I’ll give it a try next week and see what it will bring me.

How long does it take till you get an extra energy to play a run?

Asen_77
    @asen

@deindiaan There is no recharge time! Only gems reload for three new run. First reload 10 Gems and second is 20 Gems.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@asen

Thanks for the info!

Hmmm so another challenge that I have to stay awake for. First in both evnets at the moment… Today will cost a lot of gems to keep this up I’m afraid.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Seems to me the best thing about unlocking the jungle area is it showing up in events and spark runs. Every time I have gotten one in the event it us been high scoring and every time I have gotten one in the spark run I have gotten full sparks (Once I got two jungle areas and I ended up with over 560k points. I had enough points for full sparks before even finishing the fourth area that time.).

cuxdavide
    @davide

ok now i’m in doubt… is better to spend 30-80 gems for be the first and take 3 legendary and 7 epic or remain 4th place and take 9 epic? i need sparks and i never see a legendary crate with spark, while i see epic with 2000 sparks…

considering that with 1 gem i can buy 50 sparks, i waste at least 1500-4000 sparks trying to be first

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@davide before this update, epic was better imo, even more, for me, rare from gold crates was better then legendary. Overpower random unusefull bot – garbage. Raise abilities – no so good. But 2k gems or sparks always nice :) But we still don’t know, if those chests was nerfed or not. And if they same as from gold crates or they something new. Many shadow changes this update. Spark run flying pigs was nerfed. 1shot targets … Now boring run for noobs.

I better do my best to get best place and best reward, atleast this week. Top places almost always gives best rewards.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Not very amused by having full health with nothing shooting at me on the screen, only to be getting hit by ‘invisible’ pigs and losing all of my health and having to use gems to revive.

Also, after a run on the new area, I went back to do it again (I had 2 batteries left to use), the new challenge area just wouldn’t open. No matter how many times I tapped it, it just wouldn’t open.

cuxdavide
    @davide

hope you will appreciate this

cuxdavide
    @davide

@vabeachguy, here is ok, maybe a your connection problem? i have also problems with hidden pigs… they are under the sea or uder the green, at 3rd level just one shot and devastator loose half health, anyway we are all on the same way

@papakarlo
    i noticed the nerfed spark run, hope they haven’t do the same with crates

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@davide

No, I was able to do all other things that require a connection, not to mention other online things outside of the game.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@davide nice one now we now what the prices are. I’ll give a shot comming week!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.