No Event – The End Is Nigh?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No Event – The End Is Nigh?

• Has the Coneheads gone AWOL? Or all TFs? Seems unlikely as the war season 26 just ended.

Maybe TFs are having their summer holidays first time since ever… Or maybe R/E are having their summer vacation?

So, at this time no event! And also very lousy Spark Run percentages…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
  • John
    @john12345

They forgot to update the game again, they’ve done this many times before

Fred
    @peanut

May be likely that we wont get Season 27 either. I would have thought that these seasons make Rovio lots of money tho

John
    @john12345

@gameuser this happened before season 7, the update never released and there was no events until the update launched

Bert
    @dereklavin

My first post on here. I’ve been playing ABT  every day more or less ( sad man!) since it came out – level 1944, and have never known them not to start a new mission at the end of the previous one unless my memory’s gone awol. Do many of us still play this game? I see the same usernames coming up regularly in missions, which I guess is a bit worrying…..

John
    @john12345

@gameuser doesn’t exient handle the updates

Bob
    @bob1001

The one good thing about there being no event is they have reset the difficulty level in Spark Runs. I have been able to complete 3 spark runs now with Slipstream @ level 500 and I have never been able to do that in the past.  Even with there being no extra promotion bonus the Spark Runs have not taken as long as they usually do @ 630%

John
    @john12345

Go to support and then go to chat, I asked about there being no events and I was given compensation gems, prob about 1000

Bob
    @bob1001

I just received 800 gems for inquiring about there being no event running in the support tab of the game. I would recommend more people do this as well

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

@john12345, @bob1001. I got the same gift, thanks for the suggestion!

I found myself playing a lot less without an event to keep me opening it every 4 hours. So I’m sure they’ll look to fix this soon after lower ad revenue.

Blaster
    @skywarp378

I got 1200 gems from support, now I have 1913 gems!

Fred
    @peanut

Got 1000 gems and an apology as well as they are working on the issue

no news on season 27 yet tho

PigPopper
    @pigpopper4life

Got 1200 gems as well. Thanks for the tip guys!

Blaster
    @skywarp378

Day 6th of no event…

John
    @john12345

Still no update 😢

Blaster
    @skywarp378

If they update the game, This event might be a Prime Pass event or Hotrods event.

Fred
    @peanut

Thursday and still no update. I doubt we’ll get another new event this week. Will be pleasantly surprised if we do

Fred
    @peanut

Yep as I suspected no new event this week either. No news on season 27

Bert
    @dereklavin

I had this reply – ‘Unfortunately we are unable to provide details concerning the technicalities of the error concerning the events or the time frame when this will be fixed as we do not want to assure our players of targets we are not sure we will hit. Be rest assured that our Game Team is doing its best to make sure that this issue is fixed as soon as possible.’

John
    @john12345

Maybe if Rovio went to the olympics they will update it after it ends?

Anonymous

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

It seems that R/E’s servers were running an event. The top prize was probably Thrust.

Probably the bonus squad was Coneheads (12), consisting of Dirge (1 / SR Killer), Thrust (55) and Ramjet (66).

PS. The number (in parentheses) after the TF and squad names are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which Coneheads really was the bonus squad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No Event – The End Is Nigh?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.