No KP in the KPP?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No KP in the KPP?

• Was it another test of different “gaming experience” provided by Rovio, or did you guys also have no boss room in the KPP?
    The last stage was a regular five-room-level (with all the rules of a boss room – no spells, no more than seven cards). It was quite tough and made me pay 60 gems, but I only paid it, because I got to the last room and didn’t see any king pig.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

No king pig for me either but all five rooms were a nightmare!

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

3-room level 4 was so “cool”.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Yeah, I was thrilled to see the 3-room Level 4 and had high hopes the fifth Level would be 4-room-boss-level, but nooo, five really bad rooms.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Yeah I guess today its not the KPP challenge, it’s the RYFYG Challenge (Rape You For Your Gems).

I noticed the screens are all over the place too- very, VERY difficult to “strike” any screen because pigs are sitting all over the place on balloons that don’t pop and are sitting behind structures.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

King Pig seems to be missing for me as well but I was all frustrated by the time I got there in my 4th try. Given dashboarding is no longer possible I just give up when I ran out of birds in the last room…. I was no longer sure which level I was at …. Now you guys mentioned it, it was last room in level 5.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

It was probably kind of glitch because today’s KPP was very normal.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Today KPP is more than normal, it is actually easy!!!

Jon S
    @jon3800

@jo-ha. Yesterday’s KPP pulled out the same panels and structure arrangement from level 966. I agree, the rooms were difficult.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No KP in the KPP?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.