No more ship parts?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No more ship parts?

• New monster event, no ship parts. I guess they finally ran out of ideas on ship parts.

“Can only be sabotaged 1 time in a fight”…… HUH?? This is new.

This effect I’d like to see —> “chance to reflect/deflect sabotage back to the other player”

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Veggie
    @veggie

At the moment we have Monster Events every 2 weeks, so there’s just no sense in bringing new parts. Nearly every player should own a pretty good SS ship by now.
    The new Raid is interesting by the way. The 5 Star items and the new Sabotage blockers are great. I just don’t care about the piggies.

Derf
    @fred-geske

I don’t think anyone cares about the Piggies, but I think that they’re doing this for a reason. I’m sure ship parts will be back soon enough. But, I almost guarantee they’re planning to give the piggies more purpose. Someone mentioned an island just for the pigs. That makes perfect sense. You could create a whole new set of islands for them. It has been a while since they had a new island, after all.

I wonder… Do we have to pay to upgrade these to the 5 stars or are they already upgraded? The stats indicate differently on each accomplishment level.

TomT
    @tomt

Hmmm……. an island where you can only use piggies to play…..

and then every piggie needs to cool down and wait for 5 fights, nice.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Even I have a full SS for sure,but I still need a ship hull to replace kurfrome now,as It is too low health and I missed last event..

Napmaster
    @napmaster

They did randomly throw in the Heart Goggle Ship Bow (S) in the event point prizes, so I guess you could say they didn’t totally abandon ship parts with this event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No more ship parts?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.