On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@millforce2k Im on iOS 9.3.2 on my iPad Mini and Im also seeing the same evolution as @optimuspig The exact same thing on my iPhone on 10.2. Mind you, IM STILL PLAYING ON THE PREVIOUS VERSION of the game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@luis-carlo-arocha

That’s strange, since my ABT is fully updated.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13

“what they will bring out next????”

Tough pigs and tough missiles.

We already have tough (and other pigs) in the Sparkrun.

ED209
    @ed209

@paul13, Next they will nerf every TF over time to make them weaker just to make you want to get the overpower for your tf to bring it back up to what it was before the nerf!

they are slowly but surely killing this game off with every update.

the core part of the game is fun and I enjoy it but all the nerfing, overpower, sparks and making the events so much hassle is taking the enjoyment out of the game.

ED209
    @ed209

@luis-carlo-arocha, my game is fully updated as well.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@ED209 @optimuspig
    Yes they will do that any way like they have been doing for a while now. I’m on about something new that will render the sparks and overpowers a waste of time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13

I’d rather not say, because I don’t want to give them any ideas.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I can confirm that the rest if the leaderboard is still active. I am sitting in 2nd place with “0” points. 3rd is about to pass me

Maybe I will risk the update after I collect my tokens…

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I got passed by the second place, and my score is not increasing. Só, I did the dumbest thing I could. I reinstalled the game. My score reseted, and I can get 150 tokens at most, because the stupid game thinks I entered the competition late.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Made it to 55k. Next is 70k for 150 tokens as others have noted. It looks like there’s more than ten token levels. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem that anyone can confirm since scores are resetting. Maybe that’s the new balancing “feature.”

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Dammit, last natural run of the day, and the game crashes right at the start.

It was a Pig City run, so not much of a loss I suppose.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just snuck into first place, by grace of an inactive leaderboard.

Got everything I wanted, although can anyone explain why 3 out of 5 of Smokescreen’s accessories are + Transform Power? Talk about useless.

Good luck to everyone who’s still in it. I’m taking the next three days off.

Ciao.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Oh fun. A full day of Cobalt Valley. They need to put sharks on the beach for some variety. Maybe some sand sharks in the desert. ?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ugh, that’s terrible. My most disliked node. Whoever came up with the idea for the time warp gates should be flayed. I’m just glad they didn’t install them in all of the other nodes as well.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I hate Cobalt Valley.

ED209
    @ed209

I think everyone hates cobolt, I know I do.

Scores are low today on each run when doing nodes, how are people on 20k already with out badly the event is and random crashing.

Asen_77
    @asen

Yesterday finished first with 63k points. I really like missle day :). Already collected needed accessories for Smokescreen and all sparks :). Continue on easy runs and giving more to Easter Holidays :)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Looks like the token levels are formulas based off the starting level, at least for the Android version 1.26.9. This is good for us since we can plan our strategy, but I’m sure R/E will change it since they don’t like us to know what coming.

I know of 13 levels totaling 1250 tokens. If anyone has hit a higher level, post here and I’ll update this thread.

For today, Sharktihogs, the levels are

50 – 600 – x
    50 – 1200 – 2x *
    50 – 1800 – 3x
    75 – 2400 – 4x *
    75 – 3600 – 6x
    100 – 6000 – 10x
    100 – 9600 – 16x
    100 – 14400 – 24x
    100 – 24000 – 40x
    100 – 36000 – 60x *
    150 – 48000 – 80x *
    150 – 66000 – 110x *
    150 – 84000 – 140x *

The lines with the * are calculated based on what I’ve recorded.

Asen_77
    @asen

At 1.26.7.1 on iOS I see currently at 15 000 – 150 tokens. Previous level was 10 000. Definitely big difference between two systems. Also first level was at 1000 points.

Next is 25 000 points – again 150 tokens. Today is very hard day for points. Only Unicron could save the day ?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Can confirm, on iOS (ABT 1.26.7.1) and the first level is 1,000 points for 100 tokens.

JARSU!

Joel
    @joel687

From what I have seen on the iOS version, after the 25,000 level, the next level is 50,000 for 200 tokens. If I can get another Unicron run and a few Boss Pig runs, that should be reachable…

Joel
    @joel687

Okay, including today, there are three days left. I have already gotten the last accessory I was missing and all the sparks. I currently have 3,440 tokens. I guess I need to give up on the 8,000 overcharge level. I could reach it, if I really fight for 1st place. I just don’t see Smokescreen worth receiving the level 16 boost. (If it was one of my main bots, though, it would be worth the fight…)

I’ll relax, get the last 1,560 tokens and level up Prowl. At least I can go into relaxation mode!

Joel
    @joel687

I am currently sitting in 32,000 sparks. I am waiting for the Trypticon event. Then, I will promote the best option from the bonus squad. Based on the Blaster event, I would guess the bonus squad will be the Cybertronians. If you have to choose between Shockwave or Acid Storm (not even considering Sunstorm), which one would you pick? I am definitely leaning toward Acid Storm

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s a terrible choice to have to make. All of those Cybertronians are pretty useless.

The other consideration is whether the event will only allow one TF per run or if it allows a buddy. I can’t see myself running any of those guys solo, even for a +315% or +420% bonus.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m just imagining the cries of anguish when a solo Acid Storms encounters Unicron, lol.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.