PVP Golden Pig – IMO not worth the gold….

In case anybody was thinking of dropping their whole stash on the PVP Golden Pig one night, here is how I fared. In retrospect, I would rather have spent it on the normal Golden Pig for weapons or just XP. THIS WAS ALL DONE DURING TRIPLE CHANCE BONUS!! Rolls = 65 GP spent = 305 Set Items = 2 (one was on a guaranteed roll, so more like one) *** and wouldn't you know, I got duplicate Blazing Cloth! what a bummer Flags Purple Pennant = 2 Pueple Cloth = 7 Purple Patches = 14 Tops King's Snout = 10 Feathered Egg = 5 Banana = 5 Mighty Cauldron = 3 Emblems Various Shields (Red, Black etc.) = 6 Apathy = 2 Drain LIfe = 1 Spikes = 2 I'm missing some Emblems, but only because they don't stick out. Nothing more worth mentioning. In summary, for those of you looking exclusively for set items, good luck and get ready to buy some gold. I spent months worth of collected gold on this spree, and it only net ONE set item because the other one was a guaranteed. And seriously, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but what are the odds of getting a duplicate set item within 5 spins? I've had this happen before, but never documented it.... Good luck on that pig! -Dave
Exit mobile version