Red Missiles

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Missiles

• Why is it that sometimes I can shoot down incoming red missiles, whilst other times I tap, tap, tap and nothing happens, then BAM, I turn into a washing machine!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

It could be the kind of weapon that your current transformer uses? Some have a recharge time between shots – like the Galvatrons and Terences. Others like Starscream have no perceptible recharge between shots.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@vrinda-rajkumar have you found that Starscream’s rate-of-fire has dropped since the update?

Used to be that when targeting red missiles using Starscream it was one shot, one instant-kill. Now I find that his shots are trailing the missiles all over the screen like tracers, the same way it does for Ultra Magnus or the Lockdowns.

Now I find that the only TFs that are guaranteed to kill red missiles upon targeting are the Grimlocks and the Galvatrons (assuming he’s not recharging at the time).

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

That was one of my questions. Thanks for asking @illawarrior

@optimuspig
    & @vrinda-rajkumar Thank you for the answers

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@optimuspig I was never very good at being Starscream. So I don’t notice the difference. But yes, Starscream is less effective than Grimlocks, charged Galvatrons.

Anonymous

@vrinda-rajkumar @optimuspig @ladydi102 The reason Starscream is different now is because he used to have Grimlock exact function but different graphic. Starscream used to fire purple lasers instantly slowly draining the health bar. Grimlock did the same thing but with electricity instead of lasers. The reason why they changed Starscream is because he had the EXACT same weapon as him but a different look. Now he is more like Ultra Magnus or Lockdown.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That makes sense. Although I’m thinking his weapon is more like Thundercracker’s.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade I see. As a newbie to the game, this helps me loads. I still need to get my bots characters, names and their abilities down pat. :-)

Anonymous

@optimuspig His weapon is EXACTLY Thundercrackers but more damaging because Starscream is Energon.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Missiles

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.