Scoring Formula for points and stars

I have a theory about the scoring formula and it seems to match what I have seen so far. Scoring points per level: (1) All material and pigs carry the same value, whether it is a giant stone block or a balloon or a tiny wood piece. (2) When more parts are present on a level, each part has a lower value since it is evenly distributed among the parts. (3) Max base score per room: 100 achieved when EVERYTHING in the room is destroyed. (4) The attempt on a room is considered complete when all pigs (except golden pig) are killed. Actual score is based on the bird level and all boosts. So a lvl 18 bird with a +3 hat and a +7 sling will have a max score per level of 2800. Stars in arena: (1) This is based entirely on the ratio of your score compared to the opponents score. (2) The stars based on this ratio are: 5 stars : Ratio of 1.00 to 1.05 6 stars : Ratio of 1.05 to 1.15 7 stars : Ratio of 1.15 to 1.25 8 stars : Ratio of 1.25 to 1.50 9 stars : Ratio of 1.50 to 1.80 10 stars: Ratio of 1.80+ I have not had an exact score at the borderline to know which way it goes.(for example, at 1.50 it can be 8 or 9 depending on how its coded)
Exit mobile version