So, you want to quit this game?

You know, Rovio is f***ing up this game. With all the new and wonderful "updates", Rovio is really really f***ing up this game, and this game is royally boned (f***ed). But are you really going to quit this game? Rovio knows that we won't actually quit this game, so they just keep on f***ing up this game. Ok, even if we successfully quit this game, Rovio is not going to care, because there will be new comers, and to these new players, they won't care about these new "updates", because they don't know how wondeful ABF once was before the new "updates". These new players will continue to enjoy the current settings of ABF. Until Rovio makes further changes to piss off these new players. But there will be more new players after that. It's an endless cycle. I guess what I'm trying to say is, no offense to anybody, but if you want to quit this game, then quit, because threatening to quit isn't going to work, neither is actually quitting. I hate the new changes as much as any of you, but what can we do? Nothing! But I am really ready to give up. I have been looking at other games. I have good battle records. I have really good items, but I have been playing less and less, maybe just 2 or 3 hours a day. I used to play this game like crazy, like clockwork, constantly checking my bird and ship energy, constantly. But now, nah, I just try to complete the daily challenge, then I go on playing other games.
Exit mobile version