STOP that rovie

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum STOP that rovie

• You guys never listening to us.

13 day monster event again?

Well its just 3rd day and i am at lvl 45 yellow pig, that mean i cant kill it alone with 1 energy.

What will happen 2 day later when i am at lvl 60 yellow pig?

Than how i ll kill a lvl 80 pig?

i will have to keep check event map if anyone need help, thats only thing i can do a while later for the earn points. i am not seing someone need help so where to get points 2 day later?

JUST STOP THAT there not a calculate on your 13 day events.

– Do it 7-8 day event.

– Or just give the pigs a max lvl.

– or bring a Add friends button in the game (without facebook login).

this is last event i am joining if you dont stop that 13 day unbalanced events

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Kobalt
    @kobalto

I agree with you but unfortunately this is a business and they will always press us to buy gems :(

Sean Robinson
    @sean-robinson

Plus most of us cant even get in cause it wont load, this is bs as I was ranked 114 last night before I went to bed and now what am I going to have to spend more money to get gems just to keep refiling so I can TRY and get ranked back up.

Skayra
    @skayra

it is business i accept that but i think its not pushing players to Buy gems :/

i would prefer 7 day event with everything same. Just add a top100 reward which gonna worth to race for top100.

13 day is just pushing players geting bored and bored even Gem spenders.

rn i have 2 reason to dont like long events.

1= monsters dont have a lvl limit.
    2= 13 day is too long and its boring a while later

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

As someone who does spend money on gems, the length of the tournament is too long and reduces my incentive to buy the gems. The long length makes it easier to accumulate the points I need to win the prizes and the limited space in my item box reduces my incentive to win the ranking prizes. I didn’t use any gems for energy during this tournament and am ranked in the top 1000. The longer the tournament is, the more opportunity to get free energy. For a business, they’ve got it backwards if they think the longer length is selling more gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum STOP that rovie

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.