Stuck on Chronicle Cave 4 (Endless Winter)

All right, so I've just reached Chronicle Cave 4 and I'm having a devil of a time with the first level of it - the first wave consists of one Ice Shaman, one Snow Pigmies, and three Tiny Snowpigs, and they're slaughtering me every time. I have level 24 birds with most classes upgraded to Veteran and a few (Druid, Samurai, Cap'n) at Elite level. There is only one person on my friend list and his birds are level 11, so they are not helpful. Barring use of the Eagle mercenary, as I'm saving my lucky coins for the Bard class at the moment (and after that, the Skulkers, Sea Dog, and Thunderbird), I'm pretty much stuck relying on my pig allies. With the Snowpigs basically negating all my buffs and the Ice Shaman preventing me from healing unless I have a bird that can Cleanse bad effects, my trouble lies in tanking all the damage that comes in - especially since it's taking me too long to knock down the Pigmies, which I'm seeing as a pretty major threat in their ability to summon even more damage at me. Do I have a prayer of winning this, or should I grind more and wait until I have more/better classes before I even bother trying?
Exit mobile version