"The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 213 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m projecting three recharges for me to get to level 100. We’ll see if that’s enough to get me into first place as well – the leader presently has a 3,000 point advantage on me, which works out to about 8 runs at my current pace.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Today the P1 on my leader board is at 24,000+ and has been since last night. P2 is at around 21,000. I started pretty early yesterday at about 20 or so minutes after the new day start. I’m going to have to settle for about P7 or below and may just squeak in the daily max. Fortunately, I’m now only going for accessories and I’ll hit the tokens I need for Huffer. I already got Stranglehold yesterday. Then I’m done. Good luck to you all.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I think I’m going to focus on 550 tokens and settle for a second tier finish. That would put me 150 tokens, or 75 gems, short of getting Ratchet and the two accessories. I could easily spend that over three days to push for a win.

Geli
    @geli

I am in a competitive group. did 2 paid recharge in the 100% bonus period to get as many tokens as possible. Was at 70 tokens by the end of that block Early runs at oh-dark-30 before work kept me within 2k of the leader, who passed me overnight. No idea where I stand 6+ hours later. Just hope to get to 550 level today. Doubt I will get first.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k
    No just a normal event run, I’ve just beaten my 78 with 43 both in pig city where like all the other places there are more red and stone blocks and next to nothing glass blocks.
    I’ve only had boss pig once and made short work on him lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m actually becoming a big fan of using Soundwave in these events where the targets are large clusters of blocks. The splash damage from his weapon is amazing. Especially when points are so difficult to come by, you can’t afford to miss any blocks that may go astray.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 Oh, wow. That sucks.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i am 11919 leading the party second place is at 4871 Using my mighty L15 soundwave is the best killing tool for this event!

sheepybach
    @paul13

I don’t really need to play as I got him and the add ons are 1900 total so see how much I can get before the end.
    Turth be told I’m not that fussed on him TBH but will wait until his level is higher to see if he any good lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

if it goes as planned and if i will come first today i might continue but without rush i am not also interest in accessories but the sure is that i won’t spending any more gems at this event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

and the last full node with four rounds 12954 and the second place is at 6378 i have 3 hours before the end i will play at least 2 rounds

starscream
    @starscream

Question for those who already own Ratchet – does he require anger chips or birdium for upgrades?

Geli
    @geli

@paul13 I noticed that I am scoring on only ice blocks, pigs, missiles. Not sure about WMTs. Been concentrating on ice blocks, pigs and missiles rather than just blowing up red and stone blocks. Getting low scores but nothing as you reported. Best of luck.

Geli
    @geli

It’s now almost 12 hours after the last run. I find myself in 3rd, 5.5k behind 2nd and 9k behind the leader, who is sitting at 21k points. Real life and this event are not mixing well.

5 runs left. Planing on making them with the 100% bonus. Best outcome appears to be maxing out on tokens, which is very doable, and finish 2nd or 3rd.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Managed to barely squeak through to Level 100 with two gem recharges.

I’m also sitting in 1st place with less than 500 points buffer from #2. Let’s see if it holds. I suspect that I’ll be needing at least the Hour 24 natural run, if not more.

Raxor
    @mndc

I wonder how, in my leaderborad, someone managed to have 32k points, while me I have just 1/2 of the points with little scoring nodes…

This is completely insane !

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@mndc

Multiple choice:

a) too much money on their hands
    b) too much time on their hands (i.e. no life)
    c) all of the above

Raxor
    @mndc

@optimuspig I think you’re right, it can only be a combination of the 2.

I’ll wait a bit before beginning the 4th day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m not sure if I feel bad or not for the #2 guy who obviously spent a ton of gems and time as well to get to 30K but is coming in second place …..

Raxor
    @mndc

They were fighting after i did this screeshot, the first was at 33k while the 2nd was at 31.

Finished 5th, I have 2750 tokens for now, but i’m not sure if I can get the needed tokens to unlock him given the objectives and the harsh competition (I missed the 100 token goal twice).

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Just unlocked Ratchet and the upgrades go right from 1 minute/1,000 coins to 30 minutes/5,000 coins. No 5 minutes, etc. It’s going to take forever to upgrade him and I still have Rodimus, Starscream and Skywarp to finish.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Here is my final scores of the day and as well i unlocked Ratchet

I am off to bed :(

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong? In the Unicron challenge, whatever was the thing to shoot, blocks, etc. it was 15 pts per right or 5? Because now we only get 5 per target.
    I’ve missed every 100 goal, I got close today, the 80 level. Hopefully goal targets keep going down OR they need to raise the points per target.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s amazing how variable the scores can be from one run to the next. In my first eight runs today (Day 4), my highest base score before bonus was 1,378 and my lowest was 231. I went with the same combo on all runs (Soundwave + Airachnid + Shieldor).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sickcyn

I don’t recall what the per-target score was in You’ve Got the Touch (the one with Unicron) as I was usually too focused on killing the big guy. Since Unicron was worth 2,000 points with a successful kill, the rest was pretty much incidental.

It’s been a while, but I think 5 points per brick in the current challenge is consistent with the scoring in the Seek & Destroy challenge, where the targets were always one of the three brick types (wood, concrete, or glass).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "The Medic!" Challenge Event (get Ratchet)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.