They nerfed the energonicons

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They nerfed the energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 same story here!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Photoblast is crap now. Ironically, it’s also the +50% energonicon for hours 1 and 2.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig it is??? no kidding right? i haven’t play the event i no need cause i have the accessories but that’s hilarious to have it as it is right now!

Geli
    @geli

@raizir Beastbox (10% explosive force), sunglasses and the festive Deely Booper or headphones works well. Beastbox easily destroys blocks and is more powerful than the canon at 5% explosive force.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@ph The changes from energonicons came from a change we made with their targeting system and their targeting priorities. This will allow us to better make changes and balance energonicons, buddys and auto fire in the future.

We are listening to the feedback from the community and will make any needed changes accordingly.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@lewie4

So you have stopped all of the firing E/Cons from targeting and hitting what can kill our bot’s, WMT, Missiles et al.
    I’m sorry I can’t see the logic in all this tinkering and messing about with the game, you are pushing players away due to this. Ah well such is life

PS
    The Auto-Target option is another waste of time as like with the E/Con’s being messed with it ignores anything that can kill the Bot and just fire’s into nothing or don’t fire at all and so it just runs the clock down. I’m that is not an improvement 1 little bit, it’s a nightmare.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@lewie4 But, you made the WMTs the lowest priority target, meaning that they will only be fired at if there is absolutely nothing on, or slightly off to the right of, the screen.

It appears that gold blocks are the highest priority as two gold blocks were the first things destroyed by Photoblast on a screen full of everything.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@paul13 @millforce2k The update was made so we could more easily update energonicons targeting priority. I’ll check with the team about the WMTs and if there are any issues with the priority system we will address them :)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Thank you for looking into it @lewie4. Right now the Energonicons are pretty worthless and I’d imagine that newer players are struggling without higher level bots and accessories.

Raxor
    @mndc

@lewie4 I made the decision that the game was a HUGE waste of my time and I decided to uninstall it after the recent nerfs and the AUTO button who completely destroyed the viability of the offensive energeonicons.

I can’t understand that you deploy an update without testing it and you have to fix everything on the fly like that.

I’m done with it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 place somewhere else the auto target button or remove it complete like in the event games! I am very displeased with hiding part of my transformer!

sheepybach
    @paul13

.I’ve just done 2 event runs with Photoblaster and I got killed both times as it no longer shoots down missiles I got hit just before the falling towers and it was good night sweetheart. No fun or bothering to play anymore.

rlc
    @rlcoone

@lewie4 It doesn’t appear like any beta testing is being done with real players. If I might be permitted to make a suggestion, here we have a rich supply of beta testers. Give people a chance to channel the complaints into helping make the game better.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i am also finding my self not to be enjoying playing this game any more after 3,5 playing it. It’s just sadness me more and more lately.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

If they say they better test these updates before release them then I can only think their testers don’t really know how the game is played as if they did then there is no way this would past muster by a QA team.
    TBH I think they only test it in house then push it out warts and all. Sad really.
    I can’t enjoy the game in its present form.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 my feelings are the same!

Raizir
    @raizir

Also, apparently, the SNIPERNAUT ENERGONICON still snipes the missiles.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir i played 10 nodes till now with Snipernaut but in 10 nodes only the 3 worked and not as good as it should be to work.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@raizir

I likewise have just run a few event nodes and normal nodes using snipernuat and it never shot 1 missile down and in fact in 2 runs when fully charged he never shot anything. So another E/Con crossed out as U/S and not to be used.

mommarice
    @mommarice

The changes made during the last update have ruined this game. What a shame.

Swing
    @swing

@lewie4

What you did with the energonicons is equivalent to swindling, people puchased them (with money and/or time) after you offered certain performance and then after receiving payment you lowered it. I am sure that a lot of people would have made different decisions on how much money/time to spend in the energonicons if their initial performance was what it is today.

Swing
    @swing

@paul13

Rovio’s logic is that players will enjoy more destroying 3 wooden blocks instead of 8 missiles or 2 walking towers, it is all about what is better for the players.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@lewie4 I think going back to the previous Energonicon targeting logic would be the best course of action. Their priorities in 1.18 and before were correct.

Anonymous

@20qmindreader
    I think that happens when it aims at a small brick falling from the top of a recently destroyed tower, and misses. I agree sometimes it looks like it’s aimlessly lobbing pigs at the background art, but I suspect even then the e-con had targeted a brick that was gone by the time it finally got around to firing. I think it has a split second target/fire delay in general. I mean, even when you first activate it, it takes a beat before firing, right?

rlc
    @rlcoone

That may be a fine explanation of why it doesn’t work anymore, but the important part of that sentence is “it doesn’t work anymore”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They nerfed the energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.