Unlock DAILY DUNGEON HARD MODE

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unlock DAILY DUNGEON HARD MODE

• Ok so I have play every daily dungeon level now and its been over a week and when I went to play todays MONDAY level the Hard mode still is lock. Is anyone else having issues with this?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@davidt18 They’re not locked, it’s just that chains appear when you select the Elite mode. I managed to play (and 3-star) all 7 dungeons in Elite mode.

angryde
    @angryde

@mighty-red-1 Yeah, me too. But there’s nothing particularly ‘hard’ about the daily dungeons – even on hard mode – when you’re playing with (45) 10-10-10 birds armed with (45) epic sets!

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Actually, since the last update they are locked to me but before it, I could play them properly, done em multiple times already… anyone else with the same issue?

it just says “I need to find all seven caves on piggy island before playing the caves on hard mode” but well, i’ve found them all months and months ago…

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I have the same issue with the dungeons. I can only access the easy level, and once I win, it’s completely locked.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Could be a bug that makes it so the game have not registered that you have played all of the daily dungeons on normal mode yet. If that is the case then the elite mode for the daily dungeons will unlock within a week if you play the normal daily dungeons every day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unlock DAILY DUNGEON HARD MODE

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.