Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 292 total)
  • Replies
  • birdiegf
    @gianfranco-fontana-portella

Yup. Paladin, wizard and spies is great. I used to only use that but right now i use pirate or tricksters leaving spies behind. Im glad i have sets and every bird is M50 to M57. @angryde not sure about cheater league but all i have is Cheater next to their names. First place have 135k points and im 7place with 87k…Usually im fine having 2 or 3 farmers of points but being at 7 place i feel something is wrong at my league not being cocky hehe

Tuyul Gaming
    @tuyul-gaming

@alinamicio @e5c4p3artist
    i suggest you use strongest bomb and stack many chili
    the other is changeable, although i suggest trickster, strongest matilda or red samurai

the trick is to lower the health of that howler so much, then blast them all with bomb rage, imbue with trickster support ability first

if not, first destroy all minion with bomb, when howler alone, focus all attack to howler, again, when the minion resurrected, blast again with bomb

always calculate that you will able to clear all remaining health before howler able to resurrect

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well it’s not like I had much faith in Rovio to begin with but this is just asinine. This what you call a garbled mess of a leaderboard synchronizing system: Either I am high or this game is.
    WTF indeed.jpg

Also, I love how they mention “And more very long text!”. It’s like “you don’t need to know the specifics, just know that there are walls of texts. Yay!”

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Oh dear. It’s enough to make one laugh-cry, eh?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Yeah, the game loves to make me have those feelings towards it. I am sure my game is haunted. Help!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I too got the screen but only in a very weak mobile connection zone.

The collectibles look like the ones from the Stone Guard event (except for the first which is missing). And I wonder if the “Gladiator” class is a sign for more classes to come, or just a placeholder. It’s definitely text we’re usually not supposed to see.

And the wood log reward wheel would be a cool thing for maxed out people. :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Gladiator is the in-game name for all of Red’s classes with different sub names

Samurai= Dragon Warrior
    Stone Guard= Mayan Warrior
    Knight= Fighter Prince
    Guardian= Protector
    Avenger= Hero
    Paladin= Justice Fighter

There are names for all other classes as well but I am gonna go with “This game is haunted.” :P

Also I find it amusing that some of the text is in German while some is in English. As for the wheel, I would like to have different items in different slots for variety.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Maybe Gladiator directs to unlocking the MOTHER OF ALL CLASSES. :D :P

The sub-names make sense. But Samurai is funnily a better Protector than Guardian, and Paladin is a better Hero than Avenger is. :P

I’d assume that the placeholder text has simply not been translated. Why should they? You’re normally not supposed to see it and the game is programmed in English I assume.

12345 Wood, 1234 Bamboo and 123 Square Wood? Sure, why not.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yeah, the sub names are nice but sometimes they feel weird. The other classes also have this quirkiness as well. But if Gladiator is the mother of all classes, who is the father?

The default language for Epic is Finnish (because Obama :P) and considering they translated these texts to English, I would assume they would do that for all. Eh, not a big deal.

I was thinking along the lines of all Tier 3 items in the slot to make our lives easier. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    The Wealthy Rogue again? XD

Huh.

It would be cool, but I think it would be a mix of all three tiers if they did this kind of reward wheel. It also gives a reason to respin to get better tiers.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I knew I had a sense of Déjà vu! That wealthy rogue is the father of all things! XD

Maybe if they have all 3 tier items there then people will re-spin because of their preferred choice of item. Just a thought.

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

@bubbley

@pointless

Those line-ups are good, but how do you deal with cleansing your birds of negative effects?

And thanks for the discussion about my questions, all!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@e5c4p3artist I happen to have the mana set at the moment. I haven’t always. I don’t necessarily worry about negative effects. It depends on the severity. You could substitute Tricksters for Spies, if you have to cleanse you get the benefit of an additional 15% power. Alternatively if you have it you could use Skulkers. Since you go first you will get an additional 30% damage so they may not fight back.

The other way is to use Rainbird instead of Wizard he both heals and cleanses. You still keep the valuable rage ability and you don’t lose the multi target use of Spies.

Hope this helps.

burbman
    @burbman

Thinking back again for those with lower power birds, to how I had to first beat Maelstrom. Veggie cakes and the blues can keep the high power opponent stunned once the minions are taken care of so that they do not respawn new minions. Use Wizard, your favorite class of Bomb, and your favorite class of Blues. First turn use wizard to weaken minions, blue to strongest remaining minion (helpful to use spies here with multi-attack), then feed chili to bomb to hopefully finish off minions. Second turn use veggie cakes to refill chili, take out any remaining minions with Wizard/Bomb, then feed chili to blues to stun high power opponent. Repeat until battle won.

Ali
    @alinamicio

Thank you all for your answers and help. Indeed, after using a lot of potions and chillies I managed to pass the darn level with 2 stars…
    You guys are great, thanks again! Good luck to everybody! :)

RuCustum
    @rucustum

Did anyone have any issues loading ABE? From last Friday up until this morning it would not load. I know can play the event. but I am still at the 1st 3 levels. BOOO

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

Wow! King Pig isn’t totally useless now that he’s Dracula King Pig now. And the Golden Cloud Castle is beefed up too.

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast In what way with GCC?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Geez, GPC has been made HARD!
    All golden pigs have about three times more health AND damage than before (3.4k health for the weak ones in wave 2 and 3; roughly 24k health for the normal ones in wave 1, 2 and 4; and roughly 29k health for the strong (big) one in wave 4). Only the Mother of Golden Pigs seems to have not been buffed. Which makes every Golden Pig almost as strong as her. I needed potions to make it through – and I used my best classes for the level. Such a hard level is rare.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i lost bravely in the GPC! All birds in 61 lvl and nothing i lost.

Raizir
    @raizir

I have everything needed to get the witch class, well, everything except for 18 candies. I hope i can get all of ’em in time!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45

This is I forbid anyone to exclaim bravely “Meh, this event is very easy!” Chimera ends up buffing pigs because of potential & possible snooping from Rovio in these forums. But no, people always complain when these are too easy and ends up complaining (not including you though) when they are too hard.

One more reason I can think of right off the bat is that these levels are supposed to give Lucky Coins and of course they will make them harder after a mastery rework (because why would Rovio not do that). It’s like “Yeah, we made all levels easier for you by nerfing normal pigs. So in return, we are going to buff that ONE type of pigs you care about the most.”

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Went into GCC with Paladin (dragonset), Wizard (lightning), and Seadog (navigator/hook set)

After reading some posts that the pigs are tougher so I watched a video to buff up then went in.

Paladin healed the birds in need and Bomb healed himself (due to his set). Also tagged seadog after paladin so I’ll have a bonus attack. It seems to worked out well as I only had to use potion once.

Also used chili on Wizard everytime I had a chance to clear the stage.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

The GCC may be harder, but the 90% rage chili compensates for the increase in difficulty. The buffed fruit cakes also compensate for the increased damage. They’ve just found a way to make resources more valuable because now you actually need them, even if your birds/hats/sets are maxed out.

You gotta hand it to Rovio/Chimera. Their code is a mass of loosely kluged modules of buggy subroutines and broken features, but they have really put some thought into the game economics and getting people to want to spend real money on game progress.

JonnieK
    @jonniek

Dragon heart, how did u get to use three birds in GCC? I am only allowed to use two. I can’t even borrow a friends bird or piggy mccool and crew….

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.