Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 292 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I know they are available for purchase that way but I meant directly.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Thumbs Up for increasing of the difficulty of GCC. x2 Otherwise, the game is too easy. GCC’s difficulty now is more like those castles’ difficulty back then.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Posting this here in case anyone missed this in their game:
    https://youtu.be/W_wdq_Xmo9A

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@marty-schofield
    I always get all items from the chest. Once all items are collected, I get 250 event points.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just got the last ingredient from a free ad!
    I’ve also got good chances to end up in #1 on my board… :)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Congrats mate! I’ve worked as hard as I can this time around… and, again, I’m going to have to settle for 2*. Unless I decide to burn through about 100 SD – because that’s what it will take to get top three. :-/

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Yesterday at 23:20 I obtain the normal witch class win (i didn’t buy the witch class so i can’t get the elite) I hope that the elite headgear will be offered at the shop some time later when the game is progressing.

I am 133.750 points 1st place leading my 2nd place is at 103.250 I re-tried the castle GPC at 20:10 with Elite Pirate lvl 61 And With Druid lvl 61 and the Skulkers Elite (Skulkers was borowed by a friend) And i won the 10 Lucky Coins.

Also i am thinking spending 9.99 euros to buy the 220 lucky coins. i am thinking buying the 50 shreds package to update some legendary weapons for Matilda & Chuck & Red.

For now i am playing with

Red – Elite Stone Guard lvl 61 & Samurai lvl 61 (Both with Legendary Sets)
    Matilda – Druid lvl 61 & Priestess lvl 61 (Both with Legendary Sets)
    Chuck – Wizard lvl 61 & Illusionist lvl 59 (Both with Legendary Sets)
    Tricksters – Elite Skuklers lvl 61 & Spies lvl 61 (Both with Legendary Sets)
    Bomb – Elite Pirate lvl 61 & Captain lvl 53 (Both with Legendary Sets)

I haven’t played so much with the other classes those are my favorites and thet’s why i have level up them…

Anyway good luck for the rest that are still playing to obtain the Witch or the Elite Witch.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Noice! You are the first to get the upgrade it seems.

I am missing 10 candies and will play at my own pace as the item chests never once appeared for me. Rovio needs to playtest their updates more before releasing them.

Also so far my stats- SD wasted= 0, FE wasted= 21. Currently #9 on my board.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde @datguygamer
    I used 22 SD’s, two because I didn’t want to waste the three stamina I still had before going to bed one day, and 20 to quickly make it to GPC to get my four runs in (because I can’t just play at any time of the day, I need to find some in between the numerous tasks per day :/). Starting the first run early will give me more room for the second, third and fourth run.

And thanks! @elpapam was faster than me, though (although he/she? got the class rather than the Elite). BTW I do think the upgrade will be available in the stop. Stone Guard and Illusionist have also been made available.

All item chests show up fine for me. One roughly every 12 hours. I also got a bit lucky with them because I had six Candies before I even started the last set of levels.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 yeah i didn’t bought the original class of witch, but i believe soon the elite version will be available at the shop. And i bought the offer for the shreds. i bought the 75 shreds and i bought x2 so yeah i update my reborn phoenix set for chuck up to level 7 both items the same i have done for primal power sets at level 7 upgrade and some other sets… So i will play now to gather more materials like shells iron wood chests etch. I have lefts some 4000-5000 of each kind left after the upgrade so i am running low to upgrade more weapons…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Don’t worry. After the event is done, you can buy Elite Witch from the shop.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer Thanks for the information, I will keep my LCs to buy her then!

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I think @shapokomanbeast got elite witch at least 12 hours ago. Pretty sure I saw it as a usable bird from him before I went to bed last night.

I’m letting the chests give me the final few candy pieces so I can use the SD for points. There is a battle for 2nd and 3rd going on with what I think are about five of us. It’s hard to tell because i can’t see all of the scores. The only information I get is when someone moves ahead or falls behind. But it seems like the five of us are separated at any one time by at most 5,000 points.

Would you convert say 200 FEs into SDs to try and move out ahead? At 10 FEs per day, that’s 20 days worth. Worth it for that extra star?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

I tried to watch your video, but today, because of problems where I live YouTube, Twitter, Facebook etc are almost impossible to connect to so will have to try and watch it another day. Hope I’m not missing anything good. Fortunately, I can still access the internet although it can be incredible slow at times.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq They changed the tutorial as I and @smwforever45 were discussing a few days back.
    Due to my curiosity, I went back to check and they changed quite a bit of it. I just recorded that post it here in case anyone else in interested.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jamairoqui If you think getting mastery that way is profitable, then you just want to use so many resources just to get that extra star. One extra star means one extra chance to get the main prize and one bonus prize as well. If you think that’s worth wasting all the resources, go for it.

Personally, since I need only one star to get my prize, I am not using any resources unless absolutely necessary.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@datguygamer Wait. The real trade off is whether you think it will take you 20 wheel spins with two stars to hit 6000-all or whether you are better off going with three stars to increase your odds of hitting 6000-all on the first spin.

And with that, I think I answered my own question. And I can chill a bit the final two days.

burbman
    @burbman

@jamairoqui – There is also the value of picking up an additional 6K mastery for six classes of another bird to consider, which would be guaranteed with the third star. Based on my current Dojo discount, that would be worth just over 5,000 snouts.

Basically the value of the grand prize is ~25,000 snouts if it is obtained with one star, ~30,000 snouts with two stars, and ~35,000 snouts with three stars.

Ali
    @alinamicio

Hello!
    I have a question regarding the stars for levelling up… What is the point of receiving them after reaching the maximum level?
    There are a lot of these stars we receive after defeating a pig, and only like 1 coin per pig. And the stars are useless, as they don’t have any goal any more. Shouldn’t they replace them with something useful?
    Thank you for your thoughts on this.

Pointless
    @pointless

I see they buffed the Mother of GPs in the GPC (over 23K health now, up from ~17K yesterday), so in line with the others in previous waves. Finisher on a borrowed Bomb was a real help in clearing the Castle quickly and efficiently.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    23k health, HOW? My Mother of Golden Pigs has 35k health! 23k health is the health of the OTHER Golden Pigs in the dungeon!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jamairoqui Since I never got all 3 stars in any event, can’t say for sure the tradeoff.
    But from a calculative POV, three stars is better to have than two since it obviously increases the chances and that means wasting lesser FE (in case someone is short on them) since that damn wheel takes 10 FE for each re-spin. You can chill if you want if you are okay with 2 stars.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@alinamicio Honestly if you reach max level, those blue stars become useless. But if Rovio ever decides to increase the level (which they will), those stars will again come in handy.
    Even though we think Rovio should replace them with something, they won’t because that would ruin their “in-game economy” (as Rovio calls it). They want us to get coins as less as possible during runs. However, you can farm coins in places where the output is greater, like in the Chronicle Cave.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@jamairoqui

Yeah, pretty happy to get EW although I don’t use her since all arena opponents are CG right now.

I thought all your birds were pretty powerful do you really need the mastery that bad?

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Got the EW too this morning and she’ll be M61 within the next 30 mins. So I’ll be back to using her instead of E-Bard in the Arena myself.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.