Update 1.2.7 ETA (inc. Android access fix…)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.2.7 ETA (inc. Android access fix…)

• Hi all,

FYI I have had a ticket open with Rovio for the last few weeks on the issue of my HTC freezing on startup. I had heard nothing beyond the initial response of “we will look into it”; and gave a prod to them yesterday.
    To their credit I received a response overnight (mid-Easter break – thanks Pekka!); and the core info is below:

The devs found the solution to the problem a few days ago, and the fix will be included in the next game update. During these few days, we have not had the resources to communicate the news to the players, because most of us are currently on Easter holiday.

The ETA for 1.2.7 is at some point during next week, but we don’t know the exact date yet and there may still be some delays. We’ll let you know immediately once the update becomes available for downloading.

We apologize for the long time it has taken for us to solve this problem, and for the lack of communicative efforts. We do our best to improve both of these in the future.

Hope this eases some long-suffering HTC One user concerns – there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Cheers,
    Snarky

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.2.7 ETA (inc. Android access fix…)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.